Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 05:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Problem] can not see the name skill,weapon and titles etc.

Discussion on [Problem] can not see the name skill,weapon and titles etc. within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Problem] can not see the name skill,weapon and titles etc.

Here are faced with the problem of not correctly display the names of all, monsters, items and skills descriptions of them, tell me where to find a solution to this problem?
PS Excuse me for bad english
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ??????????.jpg (284.3 KB, 12 views)
Old 10/12/2012, 22:57   #2

use valid sro_client.exe and launcher so change your sro_client.exe and silkroad.exe in your folder.
Old 10/13/2012, 08:30   #3

@Untouchable, Hell wrong!
@thread starter, check your textdata_object and might be SRO_Client non patched/non xtrap-ed,
Old 10/13/2012, 10:12   #4

@Sir*EviL can to tell more about SRO_Client non patched / non xtrap-ed? ,and yet, there is no any word to quests, NPCs names are not available,I checked textdata_object he's fine.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[HOW]To put dmg and Skill dmg on any Weapon
07/01/2011 - Metin2 PServer Guides & Strategies - 10 Replies
Hey, today im gona tell u how to put on any Weapon "Damage and Skill Damage"!:D I'll pick Battel Sword : http://img688.imageshack.us/img688/2025/28164045. jpg To put Damage and Skill Damage on it : 1.Open Navicate 2.Connect to your Server
[PROBLEM] with the skill hack , not a proper weapon ?
11/28/2009 - Dekaron - 2 Replies
Hey everyone , Im having a problem with the skill hack , it used to work normaly but I dunno what happened -.- Skill name : Dead Spin I've edited the TimeTick & the CoolTick to 0000 but when I log in the skills are gray & says not a proper weapon >.> So I tried to edite Multiple Shot , The cool down works but the skill wont do any damage on the 2nd hit
Weapon Skill Bug, Help me!!
06/21/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 1 Replies
On my binary 5065 server i was changing percent rates of magictype and logged on things worked fine but i noticed that if you buy a skill such as rage u can learn it before u have ur weapon skill to the requirement. Then when you go to attack with the weapon it uses the skill every single time and people cant level tehre weapon prof. What could be the problem. If you know more information please reply back.
All weapon skill up!
12/29/2008 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 14 Replies
Scourge Event, Argent Dawn is everywhere. The Argent Dawn NPCs are level 10. As Level 70 youll get them down very quick. But wait - they wont die! And since theyre doing Level 10 damage you can easily bringt up your weapon skills. Alliance: Look for Lieutenant Orrin. Open your reputation tab, look for Argent Dawn and check "At war".