Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 17:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Request fix] Fellow Pet Speed Bug

Discussion on [Request fix] Fellow Pet Speed Bug within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Request fix] Fellow Pet Speed Bug

Anyone knows how to fix the Fellow Pet Speed bug ?

Informations of the Bug

If you stay and ride on your fellow, then stay off again use ZERK or a fast Speed pot & then ride it again. Your Speed is now safed on the Fellow Pet and now it is forever fast. Only if you turn it off again it is with the normal speed.

Ideas ? Database side it is Speed 1: 50 Speed 2: 75 just like isro Media.pk2 lines... And i already compared it with a normal horse :/

Thank you guys !!!
Old 05/25/2013, 12:39   #2

elite*gold: 200
Bump.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
fellow pet bug
10/02/2012 - SRO Private Server - 3 Replies
hi all my problem is with the new fellow pet it's just attack once then stop beside where can i change the pet speed ? so can any one tell me where i can fix it in DB ? thx
Need Help in Fellow PeT
07/30/2012 - Silkroad Online - 2 Replies
iam a Pure Str bower which fellow pet does i need for my char BTW i just bought Yellow Sparkle Ostrich:)
Request from my fellow players
02/22/2012 - Facebook - 11 Replies
Hello all. Many of you probably know me. For those that do not. I am Smokey. A battle pirates hacker. I am running low on facebook accounts. And for some reason. Facebook is hating on me and isn't letting me create any new accounts to test my hacks on before making them public. Here is what I am here to ask. If anyone could make a facebook account (fake name fake e-mail ect ect. no REAL information) and send the information to my e-mail at [email protected] It would be greatly...
{REQUEST} Last Chaos attack speed and run speed hack
03/07/2009 - Last Chaos - 0 Replies
I have looked threw the forums briefly and didnt find any for the Last ChaosUSA. So if anyone knows or can show me a safe, quick and easy hack im thankfull :)
Hello fellow wow's
06/18/2008 - Say Hello - 0 Replies
Hi I have a problem when I hearthstone back to Stormwind, I'm getting stuck behind a bookcase and I need a warlock to get me out. I am in a guild and one of the warlocks summonsed me out but I need to get out again so I can make another inn my home and stop this problem. Has anyone else had this problem with hearthstoning?:confused::(