Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 20:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Need Help in Fellow PeT

Discussion on Need Help in Fellow PeT within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Need Help in Fellow PeT

iam a Pure Str bower which fellow pet does i need for my char BTW i just bought Yellow Sparkle Ostrich
Old 07/25/2012, 03:21   #2

elite*gold: 260
my opinion:

Thanks
1 User
Old 07/30/2012, 00:27   #3

elite*gold: 0
? Jaguar for Pure STR bow ? why , are you INT BOW ? ofcourse Ostrich is the best Fellow for bower's since it give's Physical damage increase at level 110 while Jaguar give's Magical damage which you don't need -.-''
Thanks
1 User

Similar Threads Similar Threads
For my fellow countrymen
12/07/2011 - Facebook - 18 Replies
This is a little help for my friend morph3u5jo's thread please read this first HERE Its flame war there so i made a new thread So what is this? this is Hotspot shield So what is the use of this? This is a IP bypasser, it enables it to change your IP to a random address this can help you play block games, block sites, especially in the philippines you can play bp and wc
Sup Fellow Nerds :D
03/11/2010 - Say Hello - 0 Replies
Yo yo yo from the US :D Glad to see you guys have a WAR forum, i shall be an active member of that!! Anything I should know about this forum? Any trolls i should be aware of? XD Just wanted to say hi, and I'll talk to you more down in the WAR section :) My character info for WAR is as follows: -(EU)Karak-Azgal -Sedok, Zealot, R40/RR7X -Sevok, Magus, R2X/RR2X -Rhonxxnohr, Marauder, R40/RR3X
Hello Fellow Comrades!!
08/29/2009 - Say Hello - 1 Replies
hello im new in this forum.... hope we can be friends.. LOL...:D
to fellow pinoys
08/20/2009 - 12Sky2 - 2 Replies
guys dont beg learn to find and explore your self.... damn i hate those leeching noob that dont try to find some tricks to get the hack working i almost done bypass xtrap but if my fellow filipino act like that ima think again if im gonna share it when i finish it... grow up guys.. and the hell dont be a idiot moron learn to read heres a simple help for you http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/12sky2/296653-rea son-why-we-dont-make-ph-hacks.html
Yo what up fellow Gamers?
04/04/2009 - Say Hello - 0 Replies
What up? My name is david im 15 as of april27. I host my own runescape server and am looking on how i could improve it. I also play wow private servers. I enjoy rp but pvp is fun aswell!