Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 08:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Website Registeration

Discussion on Website Registeration within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Website Registeration

Hey guy, i have the web.rar downloaded i know how to set it up with my iis and all that ****.

But like out of no where it stopped working. When i go to the homepage all the main text area is blank where the slides of pics would be so on so forth.

and when i register it redirects back to the same register page but without the boxes and has nothing and it doesn't register

whats the problem?
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/29/2012, 09:35   #2

That's the problem:

Get another register site by LastThief*
Old 09/29/2012, 16:24   #3
Chat Killer In Duty

elite*gold: 5
Received Thanks: 6,475
Arrow Private SRO Main Discussions / Questions -> Private SRO Ask the Experts

#moved to correct section
Old 09/29/2012, 23:08   #4

times like these i scratch my **** head....
Doesn't answer the question at all . . . so by all means don't comment
Thanks
1 User

Similar Threads Similar Threads
how to connect the registeration website to the database ?
09/25/2012 - SRO Private Server - 3 Replies
Hello .. I've working website on my static ip .. and everything is ok I can register accounts and add silks blabla I use WampServer which is super slow and it's another problem also .. looking for a solution so I have website xxx.com .. so I wanted to connect those files in my wamp directory which is located in C directory .. to that website how can I do that ?
[HELP] Registeration error
05/13/2011 - Dekaron Private Server - 3 Replies
hey guys, i get this error when i try to register, i have been deving for sometimes now i have never had this :S Warning: mssql_query() : message: Cannot insert explicit value for identity column in table 'USER_PROFILE' when IDENTITY_INSERT is set to OFF. (severity 16) in C:\xampp\htdocs\core\register.php on line 53 Warning: mssql_query() : Query failed in C:\xampp\htdocs\core\register.php on line 53 Warning: mssql_query() : message: Cannot insert explicit value for identity column in...
registeration
11/11/2009 - Eudemons Online - 0 Replies
i cant register at dark gaming EO... i dont know why... i've finish download the game but i cant register... pls help me with the registeration... thnx so much...
registeration error help
07/14/2009 - Dekaron Private Server - 6 Replies
Warning: odbc_do() : SQL error: Cannot insert explicit value for identity column in table 'USER_PROFILE' when IDENTITY_INSERT is set to OFF., SQL state 23000 in SQLExecDirect in C:\xampp\htdocs\DkServer\register.php on line 81 Warning: odbc_do() : SQL error: Cannot insert explicit value for identity column in table 'Tbl_user' when IDENTITY_INSERT is set to OFF., SQL state 23000 in SQLExecDirect in C:\xampp\htdocs\DkServer\register.php on line 82 i keep getting that ive redone all the...
In game registeration
06/13/2009 - Aion - 4 Replies
Ive made a account on the china server but i need to register a ingame account and it wont let me.. i need to make account name and password anyone can tell me how?