Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 23:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Arabia images

Discussion on Arabia images within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 6,289
Arabia images

Well, today I come with something hot. For various reasons, I was trying to download and login on jSRO SRO-R version. Whatever, while exploring the jSRO SRO-R client found stuff that is not even on kSRO client, theorically the most updated client out.
For now, I've found 3 loading screens from Baghdad town. This images are NOT FAKE, are official images from the SRO-R client of Japan. Enjoy!

Baghdag town:

Other arabia zones:

Unknown zones (looks familiar but never seen them in the current maps):

Baghdag town map:

Structure:

Whop! Update!

Map image files found. The map seems to be still under development, there are missing parts and other beta parts. I've joint all the map files and added few explanations and info:

Kalia's Hideout (dungeon):

Arabia garden (no final name found):

Thanks
59 Users
Old 08/26/2012, 07:24   #2

Yea nice artwork and all.. tought its something concrete *** **** those japanese.

anything else with a tiny connection to arabic race over there?
Old 08/26/2012, 07:39   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by ♥ Panda. View Post
Yea nice artwork and all.. tought its something concrete *** **** those japanese.

anything else with a tiny connection to arabic race over there?
Updated the 1st post with more loading screens, some are not artworks, and also added the map from Baghdag.

Arabian race is never coming, I think Joymax confirmed that somewhere some time ago, it should come with SRO2 I guess.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 08/26/2012, 07:41   #4

I always wonder why they are so retarded and put such, still unused things, in the client already
It's like they want someone to find them

edit: synx go to bed lol
Old 08/26/2012, 07:46   #5

@Up
Actually, they need to add this stuff to the client so they don't add it all in 1 update. They know that people find this stuff, that's why they don't put big stuff.

@OT
The era of a new Silkroad is coming, I can't wait to see what the Private Server owners are going to do after such thing happen the actual server files released can't support this new update of iSRO.

They couldn't pick up a better momment to make the release.
Old 08/26/2012, 07:47   #6

looks amazing waiting joymax to release it to get it in my own database.
Old 08/26/2012, 07:48   #7

ha intresting , the other pics look like instances entries to me , and yea i derped abit about arabian race saw some time ago on your blog something related to it

@Shickl nono let him search there's allways coffe.

edit :

@Style sure you do rofl hahah

@link1337 , nothing concrete tho , but better moment as in better moment for psro scene huh?
Old 08/26/2012, 07:49   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Link117 View Post
@Up
Actually, they need to add this stuff to the client so they don't add it all in 1 update. They know that people find this stuff, that's why they don't put big stuff.
It doesn't matter if they release it as one big manual patch or if they release parts of it earlier
size stays the same
and Images of a new town are quite a big thing, I'd say
Old 08/26/2012, 07:50   #9

Japanese artworks are always cooler:

There is no more info, the skilldata files are the same as kSRO, too bad I can't update the client cuz of the ******* ip restriction and the web launcher (yeah, on jSRO you run the client by logging in on the website and pressing a "Start Game" button).
Thanks
6 Users
Old 08/26/2012, 07:52   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Synx7 View Post

There is no more info, the skilldata files are the same as kSRO, too bad I can't update the client cuz of the ******* ip restriction and the web launcher (yeah, on jSRO you run the client by logging in on the website and pressing a "Start Game" button).
proxies ftw(Can't make it any more simple)
Old 08/26/2012, 07:53   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Synx7 View Post
Japanese artworks are always cooler:

bf3 much... would browser proxy work?
Old 08/26/2012, 07:53   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Style* View Post
looks amazing waiting joymax to release it to get it in my own database.
Cool story bro.
Thanks
4 Users
Old 08/26/2012, 07:54   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schickl View Post
proxies ftw(Can't make it any more simple)
I was using an HTTP proxy in order to access and register on jSRO, but still I need a socks4/5 proxy for be able to proxy the client itself, and Japanese proxys are not really common (for free).

(if someone wants to try)

Thanks
3 Users
Old 08/26/2012, 09:26   #14

Look what I've found o:

Creepy .-.
Old 08/26/2012, 10:47   #15

that's not creepy at all lol
guess why they made this map
because it shows what they want to do
more or less
looks like alexandria and the surrounding areas weren't planned at the beginning of silkroad, but hey you can't plan everything