Well, today I come with something hot. For various reasons, I was trying to download and login on jSRO SRO-R version. Whatever, while exploring the jSRO SRO-R client found stuff that is not even on kSRO client, theorically the most updated client out.
For now, I've found 3 loading screens from Baghdad town. This images are NOT FAKE, are official images from the SRO-R client of Japan. Enjoy!
Baghdag town:
Other arabia zones:
Unknown zones (looks familiar but never seen them in the current maps):
Baghdag town map:
Structure:
Whop! Update!
Map image files found. The map seems to be still under development, there are missing parts and other beta parts. I've joint all the map files and added few explanations and info:
@Up
Actually, they need to add this stuff to the client so they don't add it all in 1 update. They know that people find this stuff, that's why they don't put big stuff.
@OT
The era of a new Silkroad is coming, I can't wait to see what the Private Server owners are going to do after such thing happen the actual server files released can't support this new update of iSRO.
They couldn't pick up a better momment to make the release.
ha intresting , the other pics look like instances entries to me , and yea i derped abit about arabian race saw some time ago on your blog something related to it
@Shickl nono let him search there's allways coffe.
edit :
@Style sure you do rofl hahah
@link1337 , nothing concrete tho , but better moment as in better moment for psro scene huh?
@Up
Actually, they need to add this stuff to the client so they don't add it all in 1 update. They know that people find this stuff, that's why they don't put big stuff.
It doesn't matter if they release it as one big manual patch or if they release parts of it earlier
size stays the same
and Images of a new town are quite a big thing, I'd say
There is no more info, the skilldata files are the same as kSRO, too bad I can't update the client cuz of the ******* ip restriction and the web launcher (yeah, on jSRO you run the client by logging in on the website and pressing a "Start Game" button).
There is no more info, the skilldata files are the same as kSRO, too bad I can't update the client cuz of the ******* ip restriction and the web launcher (yeah, on jSRO you run the client by logging in on the website and pressing a "Start Game" button).
There is no more info, the skilldata files are the same as kSRO, too bad I can't update the client cuz of the ******* ip restriction and the web launcher (yeah, on jSRO you run the client by logging in on the website and pressing a "Start Game" button).
I was using an HTTP proxy in order to access and register on jSRO, but still I need a socks4/5 proxy for be able to proxy the client itself, and Japanese proxys are not really common (for free).
that's not creepy at all lol
guess why they made this map
because it shows what they want to do
more or less
looks like alexandria and the surrounding areas weren't planned at the beginning of silkroad, but hey you can't plan everything
xXAngeldustXx´s Loading Screens 08/13/2011 - WarRock Guides, Tutorials & Modifications - 24 Replies Huhu Com,
heute präsentiere ich euch meine Loading Screens Mods für WarRock :)
In diesem Thread könnt ihr ausserdem wünsche für Hackshild Mods äussern!
Für den Download einfach auf das Bild mit Namen Upload klicken .. für das Virustotal auf das Bild mit dem Virustotal zeichen.
########### HS MOD BY xXAngeldustxx ###########
Loading screens dds 02/20/2010 - Dekaron Private Server - 13 Replies Need help with the loading screens on client. I've changed them using photoshop dds then ran the client to see if it changed and it didnt. Can someone post a tut on this. I know there is couple floating around that i've found using search, But those dont work. Hints why im posting asking for help.
I cant seem to change them.
loading screens 11/20/2009 - Dekaron Private Server - 6 Replies ive added a few of the new maps to my server but when loading the map theres no loading screen just a white page. can anyone point me to where it tells the client to load what loading screen?
[Frage] Loading Screens 04/11/2009 - WarRock - 19 Replies Hey,
ich hab mal ne Frage, und zwar:
Wenn man WR startet, kommt ja nach dem Ahn-Schlapp Hackshield so ein (durch Zufall generiertes) Bild;
Assault mit undefinierbarer Waffe (tippe mal auf G3)
Medic
Heavy Trooper mit so nem Kasten aufm Rücken
Sniper mit Zakhar BG auf der Brille
New loading screens arts ! 04/16/2007 - World of Warcraft - 5 Replies In the following order :
Black Temple
Mount Hyjal (Caverns of Time)
Ruins of Lordaeron (New PvP Arena)
Zul'aman (Not scheduled for release in 2.1.0)
http://xs114.xs.to/xs114/07161/BlackTemple.jpg.xs .jpg
http://xs114.xs.to/xs114/07161/Hyjal.jpg.xs.jpg
http://xs114.xs.to/xs114/07161/RuinsofLordaeronBa ttlegrounds.jpg.xs.jpg
http://xs114.xs.to/xs114/07161/ZulAman.jpg.xs.jpg