Well, I don't know what to think about sro 2. I always thought it would just be an update to the regular client, but the fact that they licensed other software complicates it. Surely they could just update graphics and AI, but it's not really common to do that on an old game. However, I don't see them releasing a completely new town/race if they're working on the sequel...
I am assuming balance issues is whats is preventing them from implementing that race. current sro system won't allow them to ensure that this race won't be overpowering or under powered.
Good job synx
I think we will see the new race in 2013 and i think also there will be no sro-2 they will just edit this game with the new graphics and this new race
So .....
New Region ? or New Race ?
but 1 city so big ... maybe they are going for Alexandria scenario happened after Cap 100
New Capital city with regions systems , etc
if new race then lets go farm our characters in SRO-R
I think they put those files into client time-to-time, just to prevent high load on download servers (imagine all that amount of players downloading like 50mb of data each)... So, they puts it into client part-by-part, so, users downloads 5 mb, then another 3 mb etc... Also...
It would be pretty interesting to see "Silkroad 2" as most of people calls it (was it announced from trustable sources?). I hope it's going to be something more than just new char models & dx10/11 graphics support, haha... I mean, they shouldn't ***k up gameplay we love so much in current sro, but there should be something really amazing & awesome - radical innovations. I think, Joymax has ability to make a game which would be even better than Silkroad as we know it at the moment. I'm pretty sure they got some pretty creative imployees.
I think they would put those files into client time-to-time, just to prevent high load on download servers (imagine all that amount of players downloading like 50mb of data each)... So, they puts it into client part-by-part...
And that is good for servers owners to get this stuff befor anyone
xXAngeldustXx´s Loading Screens 08/13/2011 - WarRock Guides, Tutorials & Modifications - 24 Replies Huhu Com,
heute präsentiere ich euch meine Loading Screens Mods für WarRock :)
In diesem Thread könnt ihr ausserdem wünsche für Hackshild Mods äussern!
Für den Download einfach auf das Bild mit Namen Upload klicken .. für das Virustotal auf das Bild mit dem Virustotal zeichen.
########### HS MOD BY xXAngeldustxx ###########
Loading screens dds 02/20/2010 - Dekaron Private Server - 13 Replies Need help with the loading screens on client. I've changed them using photoshop dds then ran the client to see if it changed and it didnt. Can someone post a tut on this. I know there is couple floating around that i've found using search, But those dont work. Hints why im posting asking for help.
I cant seem to change them.
loading screens 11/20/2009 - Dekaron Private Server - 6 Replies ive added a few of the new maps to my server but when loading the map theres no loading screen just a white page. can anyone point me to where it tells the client to load what loading screen?
[Frage] Loading Screens 04/11/2009 - WarRock - 19 Replies Hey,
ich hab mal ne Frage, und zwar:
Wenn man WR startet, kommt ja nach dem Ahn-Schlapp Hackshield so ein (durch Zufall generiertes) Bild;
Assault mit undefinierbarer Waffe (tippe mal auf G3)
Medic
Heavy Trooper mit so nem Kasten aufm Rücken
Sniper mit Zakhar BG auf der Brille
New loading screens arts ! 04/16/2007 - World of Warcraft - 5 Replies In the following order :
Black Temple
Mount Hyjal (Caverns of Time)
Ruins of Lordaeron (New PvP Arena)
Zul'aman (Not scheduled for release in 2.1.0)
http://xs114.xs.to/xs114/07161/BlackTemple.jpg.xs .jpg
http://xs114.xs.to/xs114/07161/Hyjal.jpg.xs.jpg
http://xs114.xs.to/xs114/07161/RuinsofLordaeronBa ttlegrounds.jpg.xs.jpg
http://xs114.xs.to/xs114/07161/ZulAman.jpg.xs.jpg