Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 09:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Let's Review - Introduction

Discussion on Let's Review - Introduction within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old 08/22/2012, 18:21   #31

elite*gold: 0
i do videos for my own and others entertainment,not to earn money thou if you do your work professionally you might get partnership from youtube.so i wish you best of luck and most of all,do NOT be boring
Old 08/22/2012, 21:59   #32

elite*gold: 5
Received Thanks: 3,766
Yeah, I'm trying to get ideas for videos.

I installed a nintendo gamecube emulator on my computer, might run through luigis mansion and star-fox adventures in my spare time.
Old 08/22/2012, 22:04   #33

Received Thanks: 1,118
Quote:
Originally Posted by GunnerBoi View Post
Yeah, I'm trying to get ideas for videos.

I installed a nintendo gamecube emulator on my computer, might run through luigis mansion and star-fox adventures in my spare time.
Super Smash Bros.!
I still have a gamecube somewhere in a dusty corner ;o

You may start creating some reviews for feedback purposes - always the best way to figure out the likes and dislikes of people
Old 08/22/2012, 22:15   #34

Yeah:-) gamecube was literally my childhood, and medievil on ps1
Old 08/22/2012, 22:45   #35

elite*gold: 1
Received Thanks: 1,560
Quote:
Originally Posted by GunnerBoi View Post
Yeah:-) gamecube was literally my childhood, and medievil on ps1
Dayum, I remember these times when I used to play Medievil all day long. As far as I remember I had the small PSX version, while I nearly finished Mevil1, I had so much troubles with the Mevil2, but I couldn't say a single word in english, maybe except hi, now these games seem so easy...

It's a good idea to make a p-thru with a commentary. If only my accent didn't suck(maybe it doesn't but I just make myself think that way?)... I'd do it myself.
Old 08/22/2012, 22:50   #36

Well this could really help the psro scene and not only , the whole silkroad scene because i cant remember someone doing anything like this before , the reason beeing partly the community formed by turks,arabs,romanians etc + the fact that the game itself was from an asian company.

I would love to see this happening
Old 08/22/2012, 23:01   #37

Received Thanks: 1,118
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haze* View Post
Dayum, I remember these times when I used to play Medievil all day long. As far as I remember I had the small PSX version, while I nearly finished Mevil1, I had so much troubles with the Mevil2, but I couldn't say a single word in english, maybe except hi, now these games seem so easy...

It's a good idea to make a p-thru with a commentary. If only my accent didn't suck(maybe it doesn't but I just make myself think that way?)... I'd do it myself.
Hold on, gonna brag now - I still have a Nintendo 64 which may still work, also with Super Smash Bros. 1 - Has been such an uber game, even if it was a pixel fight ;o

Callum didn't you create a video already of a review, besides the one where you explain how you'll be proceeding?
Old 08/23/2012, 01:30   #38