Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 16:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[HELP] D13 PVP SERVER LOOKING FOR TESTERS & 1xWEBSITE EXPERT 1xPK2 (SMALL BUGFIXER)

Discussion on [HELP] D13 PVP SERVER LOOKING FOR TESTERS & 1xWEBSITE EXPERT 1xPK2 (SMALL BUGFIXER) within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Arrow [HELP] D13 PVP SERVER LOOKING FOR TESTERS & 1xWEBSITE EXPERT 1xPK2 (CUSTOMIZER)

Hi, am looking for 10-20 testers and 1 website developer who can set up a good looking website (paradisesro source for example but with exploit fixes) and looking for 1 pk2 expert, to fix ubersmall bugs like no pic in item mall for 4 avatar, but in inventory they do have pic, and they are fully workin, and to such things like customizing launcher, loading screens and ingame welcome texts. The server has no known fatal bug.
As soon as I get a working "secure" website, I will publicy the server in beta test phase.
There is no need for kids, I want some ppl who have some free time for such things, and who knows their jobs.
Am not offering anything for your work, so apply only if you wanna do this by hobby or to improve your problem resolving skills. (ofc you can be GM, but thats "nothing" as we know.)

If you've got questions or anything then feel free to ask, and am waiting for applies in PM.

(Oh only english speakin ppl PLOX!!!)

Cap: 120
Skills: 120
Items: D13
Workin angel spirit (complete) many avatars and extras blabla ..

Once its done, it will run 24/7 since ive got the needed resources at home to run a server with 3-400 ppl online. If it goes good after time I can improve the hardware but thats the far future ... Just lets have some fun online :P

Kthxbai

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Our Source Server, Looking for Testers!
09/04/2011 - CO2 PServer Archive - 10 Replies
SERVER ONLINE, Latest Patch feel free to Download Latest Client and Patch it Up from the Website Link Click here (CLIENT) Download Conquer Loader Link Click Here (LOADER)
New PW Server - Looking for Beta Testers
06/18/2011 - Perfect World - 0 Replies
We're looking for Beta testers for our up-coming Perfect World private server. We need players who are experienced with the official Perfect World and can offer ideas and opinions, as well as test the game itself. If you require any information on the direction we are taking with this server you can refer to our temporary site at: perfect-world-exodus.webs.com The actual Beta testing will not take place for another week or so, and we will be keeping things updated as to our status. ...
Looking for testers for new private pvp-server
05/09/2011 - Aion Private Server - 23 Replies
Hi Epvp, we currently need testers for a new Private Server. This will be a PvP-Only server with a remake of the absyss system. Remake (of the Absyss system): - Instead of absyss points there now is might. - More might means more bounty. - If you have much might and therefore more bounty, and get killed, the person who kills you in a PvP-match will get more might from you than from other players. - Custom Battlegrounds. Now really custom. We have ideas for some high-tactical bg's.
[Server]LF Testers(0/5)
04/13/2011 - Dekaron Private Server - 7 Replies
Well i start to create a server and i need some ppl to test in order to be a tester you need: 1.Dekaron Evo Clinet 2.Hamachi 3.Experience in one of the chars (Seg/Bagi/AK/Mage/Summy/SH) Post Here Your Info.. 1.write your fav char 2.MSN
[REQUEST] Testers for my pvp server
01/22/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 8 Replies
hey guys, im sticking a cool pvp server up whilst coding a completely different game (not co related), however i need some testers, never hosted off hamachi, its let me connect off hamachi, would like to see if others can, if you'd like to be a tester, Please PM me, rewards will be given REWARDS: Staff possitions such as: GM, PM, Forum Moderator