RaiderZ is a cool game Closed Beta... nice and some stuff remind me of SRO.
Hope its gonna be better because I really wanna leave SRO because its just boring but idk which game is really much better
RaiderZ is a cool game Closed Beta... nice and some stuff remind me of SRO.
Hope its gonna be better because I really wanna leave SRO because its just boring but idk which game is really much better
RaiderZ eu or kr? I played on alpha, had huge lags and delays.
@Synx7 the problem is that epvp allow the ppl to release hacked db , or hacked files or patched or something else , the problem that epvp allows the "wrong" to post
@Synx7 the problem is that epvp allow the ppl to release hacked db , or hacked files or patched or something else , the problem that epvp allows the "wrong" to post
@Synx7 the problem is that epvp allow the ppl to release hacked db , or hacked files or patched or something else , the problem that epvp allows the "wrong" to post
e*pvpers is mostly a hacking community focused on MMOs
we allow any kind of Database or server files as long as they do not contain account details(personal information)
Say your opinion 08/23/2011 - Kal Online - 8 Replies hiho @ all
2day i have a question can some one do UG hack + attack hack in Quaint server or this is Impossible in this server guys ?????
thank you for your participation :handsdown: ...
Say your opinion 07/10/2011 - Kal Online - 16 Replies Hi Guys :)
Shoux Server Will Open 2Day And I Think Much Players Wil Play It Cuz This Server Have Thif Char :)
Put This Not My Topic I Need You Tell Me What Is The Best Status For Thif Please :)
Thank you for your participation :rolleyes:
Ur opinion 04/18/2011 - SRO Private Server - 14 Replies Hello
Sorry if i am writing in wrong section.
I want to ask which NOT pserver do u preffer to play? :P
(gonna start playing, so want to know where is best to play)
I need your Opinion !! [NO ADV.] 01/31/2010 - Dekaron Private Server - 17 Replies Hello Guys ... I would apprentice if you could leave as comment your Opinion to the following Server Features (Server doesn't exist at the moment ...!)
Rates:
Exp : 350x
DIL : 15x
Drop : 25x