Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 15:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[DDOS]The current state

Discussion on [DDOS]The current state within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 505
[DDOS]The current state

With the help of the EpicRoad admin, we have released proof that PlaySRO is DDOSing (see here: )

Now Mirceagab is taking revenge, EpicRoad is getting DDOSed now, it was also getting DDOSed the whole night.

OverLimit is getting DDOSed aswell.

Why OverLimit and EpicRoad? They have custom quests and amazing features, these servers have a chance to become very pouplar.

Also, from R_a_g_e_z_o_n_e
Quote:
Originally Posted by moderator from rz
Hello, Why are ou using 3 accounts to post? :^)

mirceagab AND nikkyandrei AND mytzanujrboss

I have proofs you used same ip Many times.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 07/11/2012, 12:04   #2

elite*gold: 26
pm Rapid he tries to send attacks to playsro if you want to come send to him a PM
he trying to get more ppl and more dedicated servers to send a high amount attack to playsro.
Old 07/11/2012, 12:08   #3

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 2,330
Why are you creating minor threads about ddos? Lack of attention?
Old 07/11/2012, 12:09   #4

elite*gold: 505
Quote:
Originally Posted by dimkacool View Post
Why are you creating minor threads about ddos? Lack of attention?
Yes.
Old 07/11/2012, 12:12   #5

elite*gold: 4
If Mircegrap continues to send attacks against servers I will send also attacks on playsro and I call servers owners that come with me on this to close playsro before playsro close all top servers to become top server in the region.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 07/11/2012, 12:35   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by ™Rapid™ View Post
If Mircegrap continues to send attacks against servers I will send also attacks on playsro and I call servers owners that come with me on this to close playsro before playsro close all top servers to become top server in the region.
FAIL!!
Old 07/11/2012, 12:40   #7

elite*gold: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by iDarky View Post
FAIL!!
I don't remember his name.
Old 07/11/2012, 12:43   #8

bullshits , kids who seek attention rofl
Old 07/11/2012, 12:58   #9

elite*gold: 41
Received Thanks: 2,700
are you sure you need to discuss this here?
ddos attacks are illegal, report them to the police and for or all other problems you should try to clarify them by yourselfs, epvp community can't do much about it.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 07/11/2012, 13:09   #10

elite*gold: 20
Why not ddosing them back?
Old 07/11/2012, 13:20   #11

i really dont understand why you people just keep spamming with this **** on the forum.

If you like, give the time you spent here to ***** about everything and flood the forum about it, to your own server with update/secure it, then you dont even have to be here, and ***** about every DDos, or whatever is happening.

Just, let every server be for themself, and just update/secure your own server.
Its like, people from 12 are saying: he is DDosing me, so i will do it back to him. thats like..you are 12, if you are a real prof, secure your server, so you cant be DDosed so much any more.
Old 07/11/2012, 13:24   #12

elite*gold: 325
Received Thanks: 8,717
Like I said it before. Elitepvpers doesn't care about your personal problems with DDoS attacks. You are just spreading hate towards other members, nothing else.

@Mirceagab: You have told us that you share the same IP with another member.
In this case you should have registered this by sending your ID cards to the admin and explaining him this situation. I have requested to check your IP for multiple accounts.
Now it is your time to justify this, since our rules clearly disallow multiple accounts for each member.

#closed
Thanks
2 Users
Closed Thread