Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 16:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Silkroad Development

Discussion on Silkroad Development within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question Silkroad Development

*edit dont need anymore

Tags
blog, dev, development, project, silkroad

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Silkroad 2(SRO-2) Development undergoing(PROOF)
09/05/2013 - Silkroad Online - 29 Replies
Hey guys, haven't played sro for couple of years now, but I was kinda bored today and looked around at a couple of webpages concerning joymax, about shares, sales etc. And i found this on Joymax's Official R&D Page. Sems like Silkroad-R. might have been a last attempt to earn the last possible ammount of money, for the development of Silkroad-2. So will be interesting to see what they do come up with. Here is what i found on their website: Source: JOYMAX Maximize your imagination
Development Project Of Silkroad Server Files !
02/08/2012 - SRO PServer Guides & Releases - 17 Replies
Hello , Those are my last days in SRO Community Here , after 1 week i will leave to start work in new project out of SRO which will take all My time , So i decided before i Leave To make full explain project and guide how to edit all parts in databases/applications~Client\Modules/pk2 (take a look at the project script to got more understand) We will start to learn out that with each other, tell we can made new game So the life will be more better ^_ ^ And after we will finish that project...
[Guide] Silkroad Development Series
08/02/2011 - SRO Coding Corner - 22 Replies
In order to help organize the guides I release, I am making this additional thread to point to all of the individual guides so everything can be accessed from one convenient location. As more guides are released I will edit this thread to link to them. Please leave guide specific comments in the respective guide. Thank you and enjoy. :) Silkroad Development Series: 1. Locating Silkroad’s Direct3D Objects 2. Creating a Simple Loader with Injected DLL for Silkroad 3. Integrating...
Silkroad development tools in demand?
08/12/2009 - Silkroad Online - 23 Replies
I've been away from Silkroad about 6 months now (and for those that don't know this alias might know my two others, stimmedcow or Drew_Benton). I can see not too much has changed with the game besides the image captcha being removed. I've also seen the rise in popularity of SBot, SROKing, and Torque, clientless bots that seem to be the most popular programs around. I still get messages from time to time telling me how edx33 is being used to help crack programs and I can't help but smile at the...