Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 21:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Item rare type and degree (client side)

Discussion on Item rare type and degree (client side) within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Item rare type and degree (client side)

i am looking for where is the item rarity and degree set in the media.
could someone show me where.
Old 05/13/2012, 21:45   #2

refobjcommon line Rarity
in media will be itemdata same but count along 16 collums
Old 05/15/2012, 03:53   #3

itemdata txt in media
Old 05/15/2012, 09:52   #4

/Media/resinfo/silkroad/itemrare.txt and also itemdataX.txt at the rarity line and about degrees its a number in itemdata also, just compare few items from different degrees and you'll find out. It goes like 1 2 3 <1D 3 4 5 < 2D. It have to do with the tiers.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
here aremulti client , item type for ptach 5022 with (Guide)
11/08/2010 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 21 Replies
hi all .. in patch 5022 u have to replace old multi client if u have it because TQ didnt stop it , and same for item type But u need to remove anti viruse just replace StartGame in Conquer 2.0\ini but i will upload it after 5 hours wait it if u dont have multi client or item download them here (extract multi client in Conquer 2.0 folder) (extract item type in Conquer 2.0\ini)
hi all ITEm Type For Patch 5113 And Multi Client 5113
04/01/2010 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 15 Replies
ITEm Type For Patch 5113 Fixed (F) Ref (R) Uni (U) ELIte (E) Super (S) Gems normal (N) Gems Ref (R) Gems Super (S)
[GUIDE] Get A Rare Steed (Client Side)
01/12/2010 - CO2 Guides & Templates - 5 Replies
Like the title says, This is ClientSide only. If you watched my Video in the Co2 Discussion section. You will see me riding around on 4 of the rare steeds with +12 gears on it. NOTE*changing the breeds and changing the gears via this way, will not give you any extra bonus or anything. It is basically for your personal enjoyment.Just like the weapons and armor edits.The codes for each horse is listed below. Please Thank Me. _________________________________________________ ___ ...
[hmm? question] removing item lock, client side.
07/21/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 10 Replies
any idea where i'd have to do this? and also how? I hate this, it mainly takes all fun out of pking anymore.. TQ was stupid to implement it. I wanna revert to many older features.. beginning with this :D anyone gotsa idea on this?
Need item type and token type boot
03/18/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 1 Replies
Hi All programers and makers of boots, Great job. Could some one make item and token type boot for patch 5118. Please