Hey.
I have a weird problem. Finally we fixed auto update in Black Rogue client, but there is a problem: when the patch contain more than 3 files, the client doesn't start updating.. wtf ?!
If i just make a patch that cointains 1, 2 or 3 files it updates with no problem...
haha,nope. but something is probably messed up with your db,huh?
I never tried to star the BR files,though
nothing can be messed up in the db, client locale and _moduleversion contentid, divisionid and cert ini's operation_type are the same, and nothing changed in _moduleversionfile
i have worked with vsro files in the past 8 months, made shitloads of updates with no problems.
this issue is client related, but i dont know how to fix.
Auto Update @ Black Rogue files 07/22/2013 - SRO Private Server - 27 Replies So, here is my older thread (I don't want to bump it, it's full of spam):
http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/private-sro-main -discussions-questions/1657665-black-rogue-files-a uto-update.html
Anyone managed to fix this error at BR files?
http://i41.tinypic.com/2m2t11f.png
Black Rogue files & Auto update 07/11/2012 - SRO Private Server - 38 Replies Anyone else have problems with auto update at BR files?
http://i41.tinypic.com/2m2t11f.png
I also get this error at GlobalManager:
cannot send latest module data to 698:GatewayServer
shity problem in black rogue files 04/24/2012 - SRO Private Server - 3 Replies hello.. im got a fu.cking error in black rouge files in version
im check database and i found version is v 1.037
but when i setup media.pk2 to v 1.037 said '' Invaid Client Version Download Full Version ''
im realy tried to fix this error im try to change version and still same problem and try to restore onther Account db and same problem :confused: i hope some one can fix it ;)
i hope no flame here !
question about black rogue files 02/14/2012 - SRO Private Server - 0 Replies I can't remember where to edit db name in br_account to get working spawn char , maybe someone can tell me where should look and change name of : CALL_GET_REMAIN_SILK
yea I know should use non-edited db name but I preffer customized one , thx for attention