You got banned come with another account?
Good job
It's not against the rules to register again after getting banned.
Edit: in fact, I registered this account in 2008, I found out when I checked my old e-mail account, hehe.
It's not against the rules to register again after getting banned.
Edit: in fact, I registered this account in 2008, I found out when I checked my old e-mail account, hehe.
On Vsro files patching error mostly comes up when you name your folder Media in patch_internal instead of media with small m, so changing the capital m to small m works always.
But I guess u already tried it and I have no idea about br files^.-
guys , stop saying about banned , come with new account
every one like 4:1 from epvp members got banned and re-back with new membership again like me , lastthief , phenix (18andLife) , and much .. whats the problem in this point? maybe he got banned because of infractions or any thing else ....
@18andlife :-
Synx was updating media links because of this , it has a way to fix in database , but i have no idea how to fix it .. maybe epic helps you ?
what makes you think that ? im always happy to help.
Hmm I thought you hate me... but I might have confused you with another member.
Anyway, if you could help me, please tell me how did you fix it either here or in PM.
Hmm I thought you hate me... but I might have confused you with another member.
Anyway, if you could help me, please tell me how did you fix it either here or in PM.
i will help you here. so all the members know the answer without spamming.
k to most common thing is the _ModuleVersion table.
here is mine. its made to work with plasmas client. with a few of my updates.
Black Rogue files & Auto update 07/11/2012 - SRO Private Server - 38 Replies Anyone else have problems with auto update at BR files?
http://i41.tinypic.com/2m2t11f.png
I also get this error at GlobalManager:
cannot send latest module data to 698:GatewayServer