is the most populated one. Also, new servers coming soon.
I played it but I will try the new server
Quote:
Originally Posted by eminem5
just you wont take our opinion at last you will play the server that you like it so delete the thread
Why do you think I am asking your opinion? I will take it. That's why. I haven't play Silkroad for a long time I don't know which servers are good or bad and why
Well , im working at 90 cap server with some oldschool edit and few new features , i've no exact day yet , but i really hope you're interested , since i see you're oldschool lover just like i am , and 90 cap times were the best ones for me.
Well , im working at 90 cap server with some oldschool edit and few new features , i've no exact day yet , but i really hope you're interested , since i see you're oldschool lover just like i am , and 90 cap times were the best ones for me.
I don't like to join people's server that call themselves "Kral" just to be funny and act cool.
Quote:
Originally Posted by _slimshady_
Myth Online! You won't regret joining it is an amazing server!
I know that server but without bot, SRO is boring :P
Question about non egy servers 04/28/2011 - Conquer Online 2 - 5 Replies Hello folks!
I have a question:
Is there any server that has a less egyptian player base? I currently play on dreams/faith, but the weird symbols(arabic) and the lack on english conversations is getting anoying.
I love conquer, so I would try my luck on another server with less egyptians.
Anyone knows if the EU server have less? Im from europe.
If you are not sure, can you please post your group, server and about how many pct Egyptian is?
B>Fire / Water Servers - other good servers too if its popular 04/03/2011 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 0 Replies -Buying Accs with gears +7 or more in Fire / Water Servers - other good servers too if its popular
-Ready to pay till 2500$ . Depends on what kind of gear you offer.
-Pay fair and well.
-Add me : [email protected]
-Steps are as following :
1. Add me [email protected]
2. Offer Me.
3. If agreed , Give me what you offered.
help me and my servers get more popular 12/24/2010 - Counter-Strike - 2 Replies http://www.gametracker.rs/banner1.php?color=plava& amp;ip=78.46.46.147:27144
http://www.gametracker.rs/banner1.php?color=plava &ip=78.46.94.162:27133
SGCommunity - Index page
[Question] Servers? 08/13/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 3 Replies Does anyone have a patch 5017 conquer online private server??