advice from me dont play in pantusro it has a noob team of GM they make a lie DDos attack and make a rollback for nothing so just dont play in it realy it has a kids GM
I would suggest you to try out Capped Online too, Oxide. I don't think you'll regret it.
The community is small, but growing freaking fast. The exp/sp rates increased to 25x instead of the 4x.
- Since I joined a week ago or so, the server population has grown from 35~40 persons to 105 persons daily.
If you decide to try the server out, then you can always contact me in-game: Malicious. I'll gladly join you into Genocide, which in my opinion, is by far the most epic, funny but also serious guild, I have ever been in.
- Anyway, I hope to see you online some day :-)
I would suggest you to try out Capped Online too, Oxide. I don't think you'll regret it.
The community is small, but growing freaking fast. The exp/sp rates increased to 25x instead of the 4x.
- Since I joined a week ago or so, the server population has grown from 35~40 persons to 105 persons daily.
If you decide to try the server out, then you can always contact me in-game: Malicious. I'll gladly join you into Genocide, which in my opinion, is by far the most epic, funny but also serious guild, I have ever been in.
- Anyway, I hope to see you online some day :-)
EDIT: 128 Online right now!
Thanks for the reply but I tried and it was really boring but not because of lags or some kind of problems like this, all I want from a private server is a 28 day grab pet. And what CappedSro gave me is a 3-Day grab pet. Also low rates even though cap is 80...
Thanks for the reply but I tried and it was really boring but not because of lags or some kind of problems like this, all I want from a private server is a 28 day grab pet. And what CappedSro gave me is a 3-Day grab pet. Also low rates even though cap is 80...
Sounds weird, Oxide. I had an 28 days grab pet as starter item Did you double-check that it was only 3 days?
Thanks for the reply but I tried and it was really boring but not because of lags or some kind of problems like this, all I want from a private server is a 28 day grab pet. And what CappedSro gave me is a 3-Day grab pet. Also low rates even though cap is 80...
28 days for me. And rates are higher now.
Quote:
Originally Posted by yatso159
I would suggest you to try out Capped Online too, Oxide. I don't think you'll regret it.
The community is small, but growing freaking fast. The exp/sp rates increased to 25x instead of the 4x.
- Since I joined a week ago or so, the server population has grown from 35~40 persons to 105 persons daily.
If you decide to try the server out, then you can always contact me in-game: Malicious. I'll gladly join you into Genocide, which in my opinion, is by far the most epic, funny but also serious guild, I have ever been in.
- Anyway, I hope to see you online some day :-)
Question about non egy servers 04/28/2011 - Conquer Online 2 - 5 Replies Hello folks!
I have a question:
Is there any server that has a less egyptian player base? I currently play on dreams/faith, but the weird symbols(arabic) and the lack on english conversations is getting anoying.
I love conquer, so I would try my luck on another server with less egyptians.
Anyone knows if the EU server have less? Im from europe.
If you are not sure, can you please post your group, server and about how many pct Egyptian is?
B>Fire / Water Servers - other good servers too if its popular 04/03/2011 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 0 Replies -Buying Accs with gears +7 or more in Fire / Water Servers - other good servers too if its popular
-Ready to pay till 2500$ . Depends on what kind of gear you offer.
-Pay fair and well.
-Add me : [email protected]
-Steps are as following :
1. Add me [email protected]
2. Offer Me.
3. If agreed , Give me what you offered.
help me and my servers get more popular 12/24/2010 - Counter-Strike - 2 Replies http://www.gametracker.rs/banner1.php?color=plava& amp;ip=78.46.46.147:27144
http://www.gametracker.rs/banner1.php?color=plava &ip=78.46.94.162:27133
SGCommunity - Index page
[Question] Servers? 08/13/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 3 Replies Does anyone have a patch 5017 conquer online private server??