Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 16:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

looking for partner to join in this new ERA

Discussion on looking for partner to join in this new ERA within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old 04/06/2012, 20:35   #61

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 1,152
Riding Captain Ivy huh?... Riding a Shakram/Edimmu/Haroeris/Movia? Huh ...
Riding Roc ... ?...

So one Question ... Is Ivy crawling on her Hands and Foots? [If you made a Custom Animation for it] Or is there only a T-Stance? ...

Never heard of such an Feature and for sure it would be bugged for 100%
Thanks
2 Users
Old 04/06/2012, 21:12   #62

Received Thanks: 6,289
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lolill0 View Post
Riding Roc ... ?...

So one Question ... Is Ivy crawling on her Hands and Foots? [If you made a Custom Animation for it] Or is there only a T-Stance? ...

I lol'd when I imagined captain ivy carring players XD
Thanks
3 Users
Old 04/06/2012, 21:19   #63

elite*gold: 61
Received Thanks: 1,972
Quote:
Riding Roc ... ?...

How about riding Seth?
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/06/2012, 21:39   #64

Quote:
Riding Roc ... ?...

YOUR OPINION IS ridiculous for me !!
well ofc i will not apply it for each unique ! , and who said it is about uniques ? , hunting tiger girl ? i will ride the tiger , hunting uruchi i will ride the dragon , but i can't apply it on captain ivy , but i will apply it to mobs too , like tiger , sand henya , bears , wolves ! .
your post are just for sarcasm ! , and sorry i don't accept that .. you can use sarcasm and add your real opinion about the idea , not only laughing !
GooD LucK
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/06/2012, 21:52   #65

elite*gold: 60
Received Thanks: 6,475
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neko_ View Post
YOUR OPINION IS ridiculous for me !!
well ofc i will not apply it for each unique ! , and who said it is about uniques ? , hunting tiger girl ? i will ride the tiger , hunting uruchi i will ride the dragon , but i can't apply it on captain ivy , but i will apply it to mobs too , like tiger , sand henya , bears , wolves ! .
your post are just for sarcasm ! , and sorry i don't accept that .. you can use sarcasm and add your real opinion about the idea , not only laughing !
GooD LucK

WHY YOU START EVERY POST WITH CAPITAL LETTERS then turn it into small letters anyway. he is just saying the truth captain ivy will crawl or smth ?

btw are you that important to add in your signature "Not accepting random requests on skype" I bet you're just forever alone guy which hasn't friends.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 04/06/2012, 23:31   #66

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by LastThief* View Post
WHY YOU START EVERY POST WITH CAPITAL LETTERS then turn it into small letters anyway. he is just saying the truth captain ivy will crawl or smth ?

btw are you that important to add in your signature "Not accepting random requests on skype" I bet you're just forever alone guy which hasn't friends.

Just need one reasons of this sarcasm of you 24/7 , please get a life .... and look for the 24/7 guy here attacking people , and he is useless in life !
be A Man , don't act like a kid. , i bet you are a prisoner of your room , thats why you feel power inside your keyboard but in life you are shy to talk to a girl of your age ! , always who blame people by " You are a forever alone" are the real forever alone guys , and this is a true story that no one can discuss on it !

Just last word !

THE TOPIC IS CLOSED AND I GOT MY PARTNER , THANKS
Old 04/07/2012, 00:12   #67

Ya sure my keyboard is a prison for me I can't get out of my room.
Old 04/07/2012, 00:47   #68

elite*gold: 61
Received Thanks: 1,972
Quote:

Just need one reasons of this sarcasm of you 24/7 , please get a life .... and look for the 24/7 guy here attacking people , and he is useless in life !
be A Man , don't act like a kid. , i bet you are a prisoner of your room , thats why you feel power inside your keyboard but in life you are shy to talk to a girl of your age ! , always who blame people by " You are a forever alone" are the real forever alone guys , and this is a true story that no one can discuss on it !

Just last word !

THE TOPIC IS CLOSED AND I GOT MY PARTNER , THANKS
Just, freedom of speech, I can use sarcasm whatever I want to, and it doesn't make me a bad person, you judging other people who are using it makes you a bad person, you're not a 'cool guy' around here, so don't behave like one.
Also, it's just a question that someone asked yet you rage, it's you who are the social awkward penguin now.
If you can't take critics or sarcasm don't open a thread like this.
Just one last word!
Thanks
2 Users
Old 04/07/2012, 00:51   #69

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBangTheory View Post
Just, freedom of speech, I can use sarcasm whatever I want to, and it doesn't make me a bad person, you judging other people who are using it makes you a bad person, you're not a 'cool guy' around here, so don't behave like one.
Also, it's just a question that someone asked yet you rage, it's you who are the social awkward penguin now.
If you can't take critics or sarcasm don't open a thread like this.
Just one last word!

i am not acting C00L !
but , you just didn't respect the idea , and started to sarcasm about the idea , something like make me an idiot , i am not disagree with your sarcasm , but don't be 100% sarcasm .... and why are you so MAD ??
Old 04/07/2012, 00:54   #70

elite*gold: 325
Received Thanks: 8,717
It would be enough if rogues could make masks from uniques / giants. If you can do this, you've reached 5% of your goal riding monster
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/07/2012, 01:00   #71

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disco Teka View Post
It would be enough if rogues could make masks from uniques / giants. If you can do this, you've reached 5% of your goal riding monster

I Already researched about something like that , but i couldn't found it a good solution , and it will not be fair for classes
As i explained before , Kill the mob , drop a special drop of a scroll of this unique , for example Uruchi will drop scroll of the dragon
Old 04/07/2012, 01:12   #72

Received Thanks: 1,152
My Post wasn't Sarcasm not even that.

I wanted to say with it that ! it would required some "Random/Costum Animation" to make it possible. Only Joymax can add these Features to their "kSRO/iSRO/R-Sro" Version's.

I'll ask you something ... You want to add only the "Fellow Pet" Animations?.

Fine if you do it but the Result will be that mostly 98% of the Monster's are Glitched/Bugged by it. Or in the other Way they will only do the "Famous" T-Stance.

T-Stance is exactly this =

If this happens nothing happens , you can't move with the Character as example.

You can't use Options like Stalling or other Actions like Sitting , running or whatever.

If you get lucky the Character will move but his "Animation" is like the T-Stance and the Fix for it is closing the Client.

It is impossible to add such Content to the Black Rogue or vSRO Files or KSRO/CSRO/JSRO/Whatever Files.

It is possible to add such Content in an Emulator like : SSE or GrindRoad or other Emulators. It would require Professional Coding Skills , knowledge about making new Animations/Custom Animations. [Creating them is a Pain in the Azz].

Now for sure creating Animations for like .. 100-200 Monster's gonna be a Pain in the Azz. I also wouldn't do it because you know how the Community here acts.

Fact is , it is Impossible to add them at normal Files.
Old 04/07/2012, 11:00   #73

Quote:
My Post wasn't Sarcasm not even that.

I wanted to say with it that ! it would required some "Random/Costum Animation" to make it possible. Only Joymax can add these Features to their "kSRO/iSRO/R-Sro" Version's.

I'll ask you something ... You want to add only the "Fellow Pet" Animations?.

Fine if you do it but the Result will be that mostly 98% of the Monster's are Glitched/Bugged by it. Or in the other Way they will only do the "Famous" T-Stance.

T-Stance is exactly this =

If this happens nothing happens , you can't move with the Character as example.

You can't use Options like Stalling or other Actions like Sitting , running or whatever.

If you get lucky the Character will move but his "Animation" is like the T-Stance and the Fix for it is closing the Client.

It is impossible to add such Content to the Black Rogue or vSRO Files or KSRO/CSRO/JSRO/Whatever Files.

It is possible to add such Content in an Emulator like : SSE or GrindRoad or other Emulators. It would require Professional Coding Skills , knowledge about making new Animations/Custom Animations. [Creating them is a Pain in the Azz].

Now for sure creating Animations for like .. 100-200 Monster's gonna be a Pain in the Azz. I also wouldn't do it because you know how the Community here acts.

Fact is , it is Impossible to add them at normal Files.

i will apply it for the mobs can be ride on it . like white tiger ,, black tiger , uruchi dragon , Zeliaxe dog , Baal dog in jupiter , Huns archer wolf , not in each mob !
RIDING Animation is just the same in each mob , same in horse , camel , Ox , fellow pets , and all mobs i change its type to ride will give this animation the sitting on the mob back with hands holding something , so it will work with mobs that got a back not the standing mobs
But i saw your post is just a sarcasm without thinking of an idea , thats why i gone so mad
Old 04/07/2012, 12:07   #74

Quote:
i will apply it for the mobs can be ride on it . like white tiger ,, black tiger , uruchi dragon , Zeliaxe dog , Baal dog in jupiter , Huns archer wolf , not in each mob !
RIDING Animation is just the same in each mob , same in horse , camel , Ox , fellow pets , and all mobs i change its type to ride will give this animation the sitting on the mob back with hands holding something , so it will work with mobs that got a back not the standing mobs
But i saw your post is just a sarcasm without thinking of an idea , thats why i gone so mad
dude do you know what is sarcasm ?
Old 04/07/2012, 12:36   #75

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by LastThief* View Post
dude do you know what is sarcasm ?
Haters Haters Haters , when will you stop it kid ?
i will never answer a kid like you , sorry !

THE TOPIC IS CLOSED I GOT MY PARTNER !

« evxsro | Chernobyl »