Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 17:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

About servers advertising themselves on general section

Discussion on About servers advertising themselves on general section within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old 03/27/2012, 08:01   #16

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 6,289
Quote:
Originally Posted by ™_Vindictive_™ View Post
the 3 moderator's not active enough
they saying
we have life
everyone of us have life
but sorry if u can't handle the moderation job so leave it to some one better than u in this
i suggest Disco Teka 2 become a moderator
and i suggest u 2 Synx7
or lastthief*
and chernobyl*
maybe some users think chernobyl* not active
i guess he's active but he dont want to make threads or reply's
all cherno threads
release-guides
i mean when i see he start a new theard = new idea or new thing helps epvp community
I have no time or patience to be a mod here tbh XD
Not interested.

So how about make a thread on the main section on epvp letting the mods know about this situation? So we can get more clear answers or any solution, cuz I doubt any of them will even look at this thread lol
Old 03/27/2012, 09:56   #17

elite*gold: 325
Received Thanks: 8,717
John is quite active here in the SRO forum.
He will notice this.

Making a thread in the Main section will cause some trouble with the guys from other sections. They will start flaming.

We need to be patient and soon we will get a statement from the highness
Old 03/27/2012, 11:44   #18

elite*gold: 125
Received Thanks: 4,351
Zathor - quited, atleast in this section i guess as far as i joined with OutlawNL i never saw him here yet.
Yo123 - Is active but also got his own life, so sometimes he's active and sometimes he's inactive.
TheConArtist - Started active, now he's or a silence mod or he's just inactive.

I can't see what the problem is on adding a mod, it's not like they will **** everything in this section up, just get a mod that's already a member for atleast 1-1,5 years or something, and highly respected / trustfull

They should take time for that, even though they think their reputation will be worse, I can say that if they won't take a extra mod they get even a worse reputation for the SRO section.
Old 03/27/2012, 12:21   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by OutlawNL View Post
Zathor - quited, atleast in this section i guess as far as i joined with OutlawNL i never saw him here yet.
Yo123 - Is active but also got his own life, so sometimes he's active and sometimes he's inactive.
TheConArtist - Started active, now he's or a silence mod or he's just inactive.

I can't see what the problem is on adding a mod, it's not like they will **** everything in this section up, just get a mod that's already a member for atleast 1-1,5 years or something, and highly respected / trustfull

They should take time for that, even though they think their reputation will be worse, I can say that if they won't take a extra mod they get even a worse reputation for the SRO section.

U Banned him
Old 03/27/2012, 12:28   #20

elite*gold: 60
Received Thanks: 6,475
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neko_ View Post
U Banned him
What are you talking about ?
Thanks
2 Users
Old 03/27/2012, 12:47   #21

Quote:
U Banned him
How can I ban a mod XD?
Old 03/27/2012, 12:52   #22

Smile

Quote:
How can I ban a mod XD?
No , i was talking about the one who was nearly Going to be a mod .
Old 03/27/2012, 12:55   #23

Quote:
No , i was talking about the one who was nearly Going to be a mod .
ya ya mod with 2 active infractions and insulting everyone seems legit
Old 03/27/2012, 12:58   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by LastThief* View Post
ya ya mod with 2 active infractions and insulting everyone seems legit
i didn't face any problem with him , but he always help me without any delay ...
and also he do it with others ... he was helping community !
and ***** please ,this **** community will turn any COOL guys to a **** FLAME guy !
Old 03/27/2012, 13:04   #25

Quote:
i didn't face any problem with him , but he always help me without any delay ...
and ***** please ,this **** community will turn any COOL guys to a **** FLAME guy !
Yea sure because he is helping everyone
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/27/2012, 13:09   #26

Quote:
Helps you out, with stolen work, stolen guides. That's why he's hated.
He didn't help the community, others helped it but he gave himself credits, he wasn't cool you know it, he was a freaking flamer and gave other people the fault.

Anyways he's banned because he didn't listen to the rules and as a mod you should do that am I right ?
Old 03/27/2012, 13:11   #27

elite*gold: 28719
The Black Market: 138/0/0
Received Thanks: 21,381
Well, I can tell you finding a proper moderator for this section has become quite tough. Basically almost every active poster is or at some point was involved in flamewars and these really weird racist fights. We are not looking for accounts, we are looking for characters, so we have our reasonable doubts. I'm not saying that we won't add an applicant, I'm trying to explain why this takes so long. I guess there also are people who are immune to the temptation of joining flaming because they have grasped that fights on the internet mean nothing. These guys don't seem to be interested though. I don't blame them, that's just how it is. That is why we now and then resort to appointing someone from out of the section. I think TheConArtist did a great job so far, staying out of these silly fights and such. Well, just thought I oughtta explain a bit.
Thanks
8 Users
Old 03/27/2012, 13:14   #28

Quote:
Helps you out, with stolen work, stolen guides. That's why he's hated.
He didn't help the community, others helped it but he gave himself credits, he wasn't cool you know it, he was a freaking flamer and gave other people the fault.

Anyways he's banned because he didn't listen to the rules and as a mod you should do that am I right ?

yea he didn't follow the rules for giving him self good feedback , but if u checked the thread of his mod. app. , alot of 200++ posts agreed , cuz he helped others
and about guides , guides are not copyrights ! ,

i have to be fair

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Dread View Post
Well, I can tell you finding a proper moderator for this section has become quite tough. Basically almost every active poster is or at some point was involved in flamewars and these really weird racist fights. We are not looking for accounts, we are looking for characters, so we have our reasonable doubts. I'm not saying that we won't add an applicant, I'm trying to explain why this takes so long. I guess there also are people who are immune to the temptation of joining flaming because they have grasped that fights on the internet mean nothing. These guys don't seem to be interested though. I don't blame them, that's just how it is. That is why we now and then resort to appointing someone from out of the section. I think TheConArtist did a great job so far, staying out of these silly fights and such. Well, just thought I oughtta explain a bit.

THE Section now is full of SHIT !
any one with this personality you need will not agree to take all this tons of job !
Old 03/27/2012, 13:19   #29

Quote:
I can see the point you made there, but it's still kind of necessary and it seems like theconartist was chosen kinda fast. Since he wasn't someone from the silkroad forum, just like Bane he also was from outside the SRO section.
I can understand that most people who applied for mod had been in a flamewar or something, but when someone becomes a moderator he will feel more responsible and won't enter a flamewar as fast as you think.
Also you can give a mod trial time right ? Like in my opinion i would like Disco as mod would be cool, but you can give him like 1 week -3 weeks trial mod IF he even requires the needs of an mod, if he does a good job you can always keep him. And with a bad mod job you can 'ban' him from the team. ( I used Disco just as an example it can be applied on anyone else to )
Old 03/27/2012, 13:20   #30

Quote:
great,i with u in every word
and i respect TheConArtist too much too
and every moderator here
DiscoTeka didn't do any problem with any one here
and Chernobyl*
and Synx7
LastThief was have some problems with abdelfattah
but abdelfattah is gone
look dude
i suggest this 4 users in moderators
u can chooce one of them or too
as u want