Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 01:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Compilation] Request People / Offering Help - Private Server Team Recruitment

Discussion on [Compilation] Request People / Offering Help - Private Server Team Recruitment within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old 09/25/2015, 01:55   #1291

elite*gold: 0
We are looking for a german Developer, just add me for details. Dedicated is available!
Old 09/25/2015, 04:17   #1292

Person :
Mohamed, 23 years old, Pharmacy student (No, I don't cook amphetamine, at least not yet ).

What I can do :
A programming hobbyist and a SRO addict. I have been working with SQL/C++/C# for a while now.

Services offered :
Basically, anything related with vSRO exploits, I can handle it. Also you can find many of the extraordinary un-released features for your server.

-Exploit Protection filter :
My filter, aka Torque has proven a resilience and high stability against ALL exploits specially if combined with a Hyperfilter proxy. It can handle up to 1024 players without any slight delay/lags.
The filter can also do some amazing things. For example:
*Welcome notice when logging into the game.
*Stall/Exchange delay limit, to help against exchange bugs.
*Alchemy plus limit ( This is a REAL alchemy limit, where it will not fuse the item, instead it will give the user an error message of "Fusing was cancelled").
*Region-Protection:
You can protect a certain region(s) from any player actions there. For example : You can restrict an event area from players who PK others, showing a message "You can't PK in this area". Or you can stop traders from dropping goods in safe zones, showing a message "You can't dismiss a trade pet in this area".
*Disable Auto Arena Register Programs : This feature will prevent AFK players from participating in the battle arena to farm and ruin it for everyone.
*HWID Limit (PC Limit) : That's right. I managed to implement that feature successfully. Basically, it allows only certain number of characters logged in from a single PC (This will replace the pseudo-IP, since it can be bypassed by any proxy. But with HWID Limit, even proxies won't work.
*Chat logging : You can save all kinds of chat into your database ( ALL/PM/GLOBAL/GUILD/UNION ).
*The filter is pretty flexible, you can request as many features are you wish. Pretty much everything is possible with it.
If you want some more details, check my topic :

-Other Services :
*I have some un-released and un-detected newly discovered exploits for sale.
*HWID Limit (PC Limit):
If you don't like to purchase the filter, yet you want this amazing feature to be integrated into your server, it's pretty possible just using SQL/PHP.
*Securing your server against possible hacks and leaks, also giving some tips and tricks to keep a stable server without any crashes (e.g. Gameserver crashes).

Contact
*Private messaging
*E-mail :
Old 09/25/2015, 19:55   #1293

Im searching for developer with expiriance ! WE HAVE DEDICATED SERVER ALREADY !
Old 09/25/2015, 23:46   #1294

Serious Developer

What I'm looking for ?

professional or expert Developer
professional PK2 editor

of course any one will work with me will get paid

Contact Info
Old 09/26/2015, 12:30   #1295

Quote:
Originally Posted by 鳳凰城 View Post
Alpha Arts
Interests: Giving our services in most of sro fields.. As a representer of Alpha, I'm not working alone.. nor only a representer.. I'm only post in behalf of myself and my team.. For me, graphic field.
Biography:
Alpha Arts has been in the field for average 5 years at least of professional experience with every team member skills, we believe that Alpha Arts team, defines what a perfect service provider is, thus. There's a member for every field which completes a perfect team for what it takes to be successful.
鳳凰城:-
Name: Ahmed Tarek
Nick Name: fenex
Overview: Hello, My name is Ahmed; I've been working on graphic field for 6 years till now! till now, I'm trying to achieve the most possible knowledge about graphics and what they really are, trying to maximize the knowledge for me and for everybody, that's why I'm starting my own freelance services.. I've been working with over than 100 clients +, in different websites and forums.. trying to understand what works for each individual and what's the type of matter that a client / customer is really seeking for.. For me, I'm trying to give a 100% sick quality for my customers / clients.. because quality is everything.. it represents my work, my knowledge and my skills.. Also it enhances the type of graphics you've been looking for with way too far; Not only that! I'm also enhancing my programming skills by learning what's the best for my graphic work, from "HTML5, CSS3, Java" and so on.. The reason behind this because as a programming language, these languages that I've represented are great for such website development and creation.. from building a complete responsive website, building a company website or even a gaming website; which leads me to the point of infinite graphic work.. you can not depend on a static work in graphic field, that's why I'm enhancing myself year by year, month by month, week by week, and day by day! You can tell by my words that I'm the one who you need for your job.. One way or another, I will afford the best quality with the cheapest price possible. Also, it doesn't stop me on this field only, I'm also doing some blog writing for articles and exclusive contents that has never done before giving you the best content for such blogs / vlogs..
Alexiuns:-
Name: Mohamed El-Gohary
Nick Name: Alexiuns
Knowledge:MSSQL, C#, PHP
Zodiao aka Sir*EviL:-
Name: Mostafa Mohsen
Nick Name: Zodiao
Knowledge:HTML/CSS - PHP - JavaScript/JavaQuery - HTML5/CSS3 - MSSQL/MYSQL
Services:
Graphics:-
Complete package for new servers from website, media, intro page, advertising banners, social page designs, thread design for such forums like elitepvpers, and the misc. as they're going on the list:
Website Design
Logo Design
Social Design:-
Facebook {cover + avatar}
Twitter {cover + avatar}
G+ {cover + avatar}
Youtube {cover + avatar}
Client Design:-
Launcher
Exe icons
Interface
Miniloading
Teleport loading
Misc:-
Whatever that is associated with the customer for his needs..
Programming (represents other Alpha members):-

Complete PSD to HTML CSS Conversion
Complete PHP Core with unhackable security
Doing a complete database modification from A to Z
Coding the MSSQL - related systems for sro (procedures, triggers, etc.)
Coding the 3rd pt. programs by C#
Misc:-

Doing a complete server setup for servers with 1x, 2x, 3x or even 4x gameservers
Installing a complete functional IIS core for your website
Getting rid of your current website's sql injections and enhancing your dedicated / vps ' security
Doing the most possible software enhancement as a protection from DoS Attacks
Media modifications (.pk2)
Donation scripts
ASM modifications
Qualifications: You do not want to know my qualifications, my work speaks for it; because some little assess can't specify their qualifications.. as a routine, basically I'm a fenex who has been working 6 years experience in graphic field, professionally in the last 2 years .. trying to enhance it (: .. For the other Alpha members,
Why I am posting this: I have no idea..
Some old work:
If you're too lazy to read, go to
- Website design
- Website design [ SRO ]

- Thread Design
- Game Launcher
- Website + Launcher [ SRO ]
- Website Design [ SRO ]
- Web Design + Complete GUI [ SRO ]
- Web Design + Complete GUI + Thread [ SRO ]
- Facebook Cover + Logo [ Cabal Online ]
- [ Social Media ]
- Thread Design [ LOL Boosting ]
- Logo + Launcher [ Server's Project ]
- Game Launcher Design (v2) [ SRO ]
- Web Design + Complete GUI =WIP= [ SRO ]
For those who would like to see some fail collection of random fail signatures, logos, and such.. visit the following project links:
Random servers that We've been working with (Not even proud of):

Evolution G.N.
Divine Online
Splash Network
Heaven Online
Caravan Online
Tyr Online
Afflict Online
Legit Network
Evil Road
Legendary Online
Special Sro
Phoenix Sro
Skalidor 'Basic database management(Alexiuns), All credits for akasch for the rest'
And some random shits
Contact (Click on the text):
Yahoo: ,
MSN: ,
##bump
Old 09/29/2015, 04:04   #1296

What I'm looking for ?

professional or expert Developer
professional PK2 editor

of course any one will work with me will get paid

Contact Info
Old 09/29/2015, 09:48   #1297
dotCom

elite*gold: 12400
The Black Market: 104/0/0
Received Thanks: 4,386
Quote:
Originally Posted by Devsome View Post
Webdeveloper, nothing more to say.
Old 09/29/2015, 21:45   #1298

We are looking for a german SQL expert, just add me for details. Dedicated is available!
Old 10/02/2015, 18:13   #1299

• Servername

• What are our plans?

We currently re-work the whole server. There will be a cap increase, new content, improved gameplay and much more. More details will be given once you're approved as a tester.

• What / how many do you need?

We're looking for 10 (beta) testers in total.

• Any special requirements (age, experience)?

- Age doesn't matter as long as you can behave in a mature way
    - Experience as a beta tester is not required
    - Experience in / around Silkroad is obligatory
    - Knowledge about old-school Silkroad (60 - 80 cap) is highly appreciated
    - You should be able to speak english on a suitable level
    - Skype is required for proper communication
    - You're active and motivated to participate in the project

• Is there any kind of reward?

- Any tester will receive an exclusive beta tester pick pet.
    - You've the chance to influence the server during its development phase since we'll consider your ideas/suggestion and may implent them into the server
    - Eventually additional rewards, depending on your input

• Contact info:

- PM here on Epvpers
Old 10/03/2015, 00:27   #1300

Person :
Mohamed, 24 years old, Pharmacy student (No, I don't cook amphetamine, at least not yet ).

What I can do :
A programming hobbyist and a SRO addict. I have been working with SQL/C++/C# for a while now.

Services offered :
Basically, anything related with vSRO exploits, I can handle it. Also you can find many of the extraordinary un-released features for your server.

-Exploit Protection filter :
My filter, aka Torque has proven a resilience and high stability against ALL exploits specially if combined with a Hyperfilter proxy. It can handle up to 1024 players without any slight delay/lags.
The filter can also do some amazing things. For example:
*Welcome notice when logging into the game.
*Stall/Exchange delay limit, to help against exchange bugs.
*Alchemy plus limit ( This is a REAL alchemy limit, where it will not fuse the item, instead it will give the user an error message of "Fusing was cancelled").
*Region-Protection:
You can protect a certain region(s) from any player actions there. For example : You can restrict an event area from players who PK others, showing a message "You can't PK in this area". Or you can stop traders from dropping goods in safe zones, showing a message "You can't dismiss a trade pet in this area".
*Disable Auto Arena Register Programs : This feature will prevent AFK players from participating in the battle arena to farm and ruin it for everyone.
*HWID Limit (PC Limit) : That's right. I managed to implement that feature successfully. Basically, it allows only certain number of characters logged in from a single PC (This will replace the pseudo-IP, since it can be bypassed by any proxy. But with HWID Limit, even proxies won't work.
*Chat logging : You can save all kinds of chat into your database ( ALL/PM/GLOBAL/GUILD/UNION ).
*The filter is pretty flexible, you can request as many features are you wish. Pretty much everything is possible with it.
If you want some more details, check my topic :

-Other Services :
*I have some un-released and un-detected newly discovered exploits for sale.
*HWID Limit (PC Limit):
If you don't like to purchase the filter, yet you want this amazing feature to be integrated into your server, it's pretty possible just using SQL/PHP.
*Securing your server against possible hacks and leaks, also giving some tips and tricks to keep a stable server without any crashes (e.g. Gameserver crashes).

Contact
*Private messaging
*E-mail :
Old 10/03/2015, 09:37   #1301

Request People / Offering Help - Private Server Team Recruitment - become "BUY MY THINGS"
Old 10/03/2015, 11:37   #1302

elite*gold: 56
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Costel View Post
Request People / Offering Help - Private Server Team Recruitment - become "BUY MY THINGS"
do you expect free work?
if a guy start to earn money with my help then i wanna have a piece of the cake

and now dont come with stuff like "but you use also released..." NO I DONT
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/04/2015, 17:15   #1303

We are looking for a SQL Expert/Developer.
Dedicated Server available.
You got paid, no worry.
Just add me on skype!
w.u.n.d.e.r.k.i.n.d
Old 10/12/2015, 01:28   #1304

elite*gold: 30
Hello we are looking for a new team for long time work
we want to start a new server and need
a Developer , Pk.2 editor , webmaster

pm me in epvp

to me

Iam 21 years old
My Name : Jeffrey
Old 10/15/2015, 18:12   #1305

(zealous) Service for Development PSro

Database Developer! ( 2 )
Exploit Prevent and Protection! ( 1 )
Graphics & WebDesign ( 1 )
CSS & PHP ( 1 )
hosting , Proxies (1)

What is zealous Service:

It is a service made by a group of silkroad developers to help those who aim to start a pServer but are not capable of managing their projects.

What do we offer:

Basically, we are offering everything related to silkroad. Mainly, we, founders of this service specializes in database, client developing and creating bots to handle some functions in-game.

What are we capable of:

Probably everything, our organization is full of amazing people who can finish whatever you ask for.

Warranties:

Our support will be given to the person who paid for the service any sharing or re-selling processes will not be given any support.

Our service covers any mistakes done by the staff team, bugs/errors will be corrected as soon as you report them. (Editing/Sharing/Selling our work will cancel this warranty).

Skills

• Server Setup
  • Server OS Setup
  • Server Secure
  • Database Development
  • C# Basics
  • Pk2 Basics

Ready Offers

• • Upgrade Systems
    • Title Unique System
    • New Uniques Styles.
    • lucky Party Number
    • Last Man Standing
    • Trivia .
    • Hide and Seek
    • kill the gm
    • Alchemy event
    • Jobbing Event
    • Search And Destroy Event
    • PVP Event
    • Panel chat for bot character by everything in your game.

Security Service Function

• Fake Agent and Gateway Port and ip.
• Remove Login Captcha.
• Auto Blocking Ddos attacks.
• Enable or Disable Mbot.
• Full Newest filter Exploit.
• Blocking whisper words.
• Limit By IP.
• Notice Plus By item Name.
• Limit Server Plus.
• Welcome Notice write when you get into game (by name).
• Function Delay .
• Restart & Logout Delay .
• Exchange Delay .
• Spam Global Delay .
• Stall Delay .
• Anti Trace during job.
• Global Delay.
• CTF Level Register.
• advertising notics system.
• Secure chars Admin .
• new system for unique [Title + Reward + Notic].
• INSULT CHAT
• Random Area Event Location
• Bug Auto attack
• Global Translation

ZBot version 5.0.0.0 Gallery

Zealous Events Videos

contact Skype : che_929