Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 15:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Eroad - Glows

Discussion on Eroad - Glows within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Eroad - Glows

Hi, someone can help me? I am player of Eroad. But Eroad have problem about the glow of the weapons.. I mean +8+9+10 effect dont work. +8 is same +5, not change. I hope you can help me. I know its pk2 edits.

Thanks
Old 03/20/2012, 16:46   #2

elite*gold: 0

Btw you can use itemtypenumber.txt from another server's media.pk2 with the glows already changed

Similar Threads Similar Threads
EROAD Why check Eroad 1. server?
12/19/2011 - SRO PServer Advertising - 2 Replies
Hy Guys! Today morning i saw the serverver iy check,but nowhere write something info to the serverr pls help me! (sry for englishis not he better) THX all!
12d bow glows?
12/06/2011 - Silkroad Online - 3 Replies
How do you get the glow around the edges of the 12d bow? My friend has the exact bow except his has a glow and mine doesn't. Here's the screenshot: http://img26.imageshack.us/img26/9949/12dbow.jpg By lbrtdy at 2011-12-04
My own Glows
10/13/2011 - Flyff Private Server - 5 Replies
Morgen Leute , hab mich das ganze Wochenende mal mit Glow ändern undso beschäftigt und das ist rausgekommen...... Bewertet jeden Screen bitte nach dem Schema 0-10 Punkte ;) Sagt ruhig die Wahrheit , falls sie euch nicht gefallen , nicht schlimm , ich bin für Kritik offen http://img825.imageshack.us/i/flyff00003ul.jpg/
[FRAGE] Glows von V17
07/07/2011 - Flyff Private Server - 16 Replies
Hey liebe E*Pvpers, ich hätte mal wieder eine Frage. Und zwar könnte man in einen v17 Server die Momentanen Glows von der Flyff V17 Beta einbauen? Wenn ja, wie macht man das? xD Wäre geil, wenn ihr ideen hättet. MFG und danke im Vorraus domme93 :rolleyes: