Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 23:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

New Server HerosRoad VSRO files

Discussion on New Server HerosRoad VSRO files within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
New Server HerosRoad VSRO files

Hello! Elitepvper comunity.
Well I'm going to present a concrete project that recently the server "HerosRoaD"
one based Pserver VSRO files:

EXP/SP: 50X
Party:55x
Gold:90X
Drop:35x
sos:10x
level cap:120
mastery cap: 360
Race: chinese and european
Autopotion:yes
Fortress War:yes
job level cap:level 7
Medusa and Roc:Yes
Forgotten World:Yes
Battle Arena:Yes
Capture the FlagYes (every 2 hours)
Job level cap7
Jupiter Temple + UniqueS
Capacity 1000
Server Conexion: 200MB server euro up and down

Oficial Page:

I hope you like the server is very new, but we hope to solve various problems and be a server that serves only to go for pvp, but that it be an entertainment group
Old 03/03/2012, 00:07   #2

elite*gold: 7
Received Thanks: 2,373
wrong section
post here
Old 03/03/2012, 00:43   #3

elite*gold: 0
ok sorry please remove post =)
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
VSRO FILES SET UP SERVER
02/04/2012 - SRO Private Server - 5 Replies
I READ ALL TUTORIALS BUT IDK ITS SO MUCH INFO I CANT REMEMBER SO MY QUESTION IS WHAT TO DOWNLOAD AND WHICH APPLICATIONS TO OPEN TO CAN RUN THE SERVER AND TO CAN PLAY IN HIM PLS SOMEONE HAVE VIDEO TUTORIAL OR VERY GOOD SHARE THANKS SRY FOR MY BAD ENGLISH
Vsro Server Files HELP !
01/17/2012 - SRO Private Server - 3 Replies
Can anyone help me please ... i have problem at vsro server files ... how can fix the db_connection failed then when i open the smc_independent automatic close help us please ...
About server with vsro files..
12/23/2011 - SRO Private Server - 2 Replies
i would like to create server for myself only, do i really need 2 pc's to run it? or i could run the server on same pc and play it? ;)
VSRO Server files!
09/11/2011 - SRO Private Server - 74 Replies
Guys, seriously.. stop dreaming, i don't think any of these people will release the files, most of them are greedy, selfish personalities, look when they said - if we'll get files we'll share blablalba.. now what's going on? You all are like crazy after them. Either you get them from the people that got them or from the VSRO testserver. Anyways, you can still try to find any vulnreabilities on VSRO servers maybe somoene gets lucky, here's a tip: - Download Metasploit - Download...
Possible to get the vSRO server files?
09/07/2011 - SRO Private Server - 1059 Replies
Since you've all noticed from 2 weeks and until now 2 new servers have been opened and 2 more have been announced to release soon. I know that i'm not the only one that wants this files to be leaked public so we all could enjoy a really nice gameplay without corrupted server-staff,low exp rated servers etc. I'm not so good when it comes to computers (even if i've studied some J# and the script language PHP) so right now i'm asking you all for help to try to get the files into...