ok I understand but I turn it back to pk2 and I got tons of errors... whit f2....I mean I need exloader 2 redirect ip for kd bot I could use some other program but I know all are for PK2 ... well I hope Dr.Abdelfattah
can help since he vented the site and something tells me the dude knows some things
and funny thing I changed media back to pk2 and used Pk2ExtractorSE and it worked just idk what I looked at since my skillz in these things sux....
u CANT just change it, u need to change it via hex
You don't "decrypt" PK2s,you need to unpack sro_client and get the PK2 base key.You should upload your sro_client here,maybe noex will come here..xD
Quote:
Originally Posted by darknyo
and funny thing I changed media back to pk2 and used Pk2ExtractorSE and it worked just idk what I looked at since my skillz in these things sux....
because its changed in sro_client/silkroad.exe to load the official names,not .pk2.so you need to unpack sro_client if it was packed,and change names back.
You don't "decrypt" PK2s,you need to unpack sro_client and get the PK2 base key.You should upload your sro_client here,maybe noex will come here..xD
because its changed in sro_client/silkroad.exe to load the official names,not .pk2.so you need to unpack sro_client if it was packed,and change names back.
can u do that ? cus I relly do not know ....Il upload data and media or what ever u need...
[Help] adding commands to change attack defence m-attack and m-defence 12/01/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 3 Replies Yeah,is this possible if so can someone give me the run down on how to do it,and maybe if possible the command
also does anyone know how to make it so a gm/pm can get more hp,and also what is the id for gmrobes/gold goodluck garments in the 5165 server
Thanks help apprciated
[Help]FB & Reborn Defence 02/16/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 7 Replies Well Its a new Qustion So I will bump thread.
I discovered that When Someone Has locked skill on PTarget , and the PTarget moves its not breaking.I have tried several ways of making it break whenever charr moves or dies.Anyone got an Idea what do I suppose to do? Hints are All right.Same to other skills, I just want charr to stop Locking the skill after Target is dead.
Thanks In advance.
[Help]FB & Reborn Defence 02/14/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 0 Replies Well I have Done Reborn Defence fully , It takes effect on every type Of Damage Except FB Rage And stuff like this , I've been searching through whole lotf and I didnt Find anything I Could fit *reborn Into.Anyone Can tell me where to search?I will really appriciate it , Im about to die cause of it lol
Ring of Defence 01/03/2008 - Archlord - 3 Replies Selling 10% phys resist ring. $170