Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 00:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[REQUEST]D12 Client files.

Discussion on [REQUEST]D12 Client files. within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[REQUEST]D12 Client files.

Not sure if there's something like what I'm asking for, but it's worth a try.
There's many people including me have low download speeds, & Installing full clients takes some time.. But Many of us already got 11d vsro files, So What I'm asking for is.. If there's some kind of specific files or a updater to download & add to the d11 vsro files to upgrade them to d12? Would be awesome if something like that exists..
I tried searching but 0 results..
Thanks in advance.

« KD bot "A (9)" Error. | [QUESTION]Brauche hilfe beim Server erstellen »

Similar Threads
[Request]SWSRO Server files and MHTC Client please
03/01/2012 - SRO Private Server - 15 Replies
:rolleyes:
[Request] shaiya US ep5 client decryption sdata files
05/14/2011 - Shaiya - 4 Replies
item.sdata npcquest.sdata skill.sdata monster.sdata NpcSkill.SData help me please...ty
[Request] needed some us client files
05/07/2010 - General Gaming Discussion - 1 Replies
I would like someone with the lastest patch of ROM client (US) and FDB extractor to extract and upload these files for me, please. string_enus.lua string_enus.db disabletag_enus.ini All could be found in ../fdb/data.fdb. I needed them to mod my client. (Download Us client + patch will take forever to me >.<') Thanks in advance
[Request] server files and compatible client
08/04/2009 - Dekaron Private Server - 16 Replies
I'm trying to make Dekaron server for a couple of days. My problem is that there is no exact post/guide of making a server and connect to a compatible client from 0. Everyone is posting parts of their job. Some post for database, some post for server files and some post for client files. So every new guy, has to figure, by reading posts here and there, how to combine the correct server files and database with a client. I have found several files from this forum and others. Some links I...
[Request] WPE in a Single Computer with Client & Server Files
05/21/2008 - RF Online - 2 Replies
Hi guys, i have been looking and searching for the tutorial of WPE in a single computer running rfonline server and the client at the same time and i only found this one http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/ragnarok-online-2/87058-guide-use-wpe-rpe-ro2.html, and unluckily it needs two computer as what is in the guide. Because i can't receive packets. Can anyone tell me where i can find some related guide? Thank you in advance for those who are willing to help.