Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 22:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Any silkroad based zszc files???

Discussion on Any silkroad based zszc files??? within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question Any silkroad based zszc files???

I like the zszc style gameplay... is there any sro based on zszc files?
Old 02/03/2012, 00:08   #2
Chat Killer In Duty

elite*gold: 5
Received Thanks: 6,470
miki maus one(cap 60 based on swSRO)

Similar Threads Similar Threads
gm commands for vsro based files
12/30/2012 - SRO Private Server - 6 Replies
so i wanna know.can anyone tell me all the gm commands in vsro based files ? cheers for that
[Questions] Based on VSRO files.
01/11/2012 - SRO Private Server - 3 Replies
I've made my own server already .. I've followed the tutorials .. I started to make a character .. it was working fine .. but there is no rank beside the name of the acc and also it was in white color not yellow .. * the damage of the character was normal i already have all features .. i can use commands and everything else. i can set my character's invisibility on .. changing speed and etc . one more thing .. i tried to add silks to my character ..but i failed
[UPDATE] Packet Based autopotion for ZSZC v2.0b
07/19/2010 - SRO Private Server - 3 Replies
Since my previous post was closed because I had to recode some things in my tool I have to start a new topic for this. ZSZC autopotion v2.0b This is a autopotion which is not working as a keypresser so you can easily write in chat without getting '000000' in your writing. So it is not pushing any keys so you can chat without getting pissed. Just set HP&MP potion belt to 'none' and slot to '0' for both. Download link: Multiupload.com - upload your files to multiple file hosting sites!
TRB Silkroad (Based on Sea Shadow)
07/12/2010 - SRO Private Server - 9 Replies
TRB Fun Silkroad is back =) It's based on Sea Shadow Emulator. Exp Rate: 500x SP Rate: 100x Drop Rate: 100x Hamachi - 1: - ID: trbextreme - PW: trbextreme
TRB Silkroad Server (Based on csremu)
04/19/2010 - SRO Private Server - 84 Replies
I just opened a server for fun :D U can join just for fun if you want ^^ Have fun ^^ TRB Silkroad EDIT: Emulator Credits goes too csremu team