Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 06:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Help sever Without hamachi Help me

Discussion on Help sever Without hamachi Help me within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Help sever Without hamachi Help me

can anyone help me I have a sever with hamachi but can anyone help me get it without
I would really like it because elite says you can not post or you'll get a ban because it has help me with hamachi
We have a site: help me to get it without hamachi
well thank you

Old 12/17/2011, 01:24   #2

elite*gold: 0
The only way to currently do it is with a computer connected directly to the internet,
(no router) or with a router with a feature called ip passthrough.
Otherwise, you must use a VPN like hamachi with these files.
Old 12/17/2011, 02:48   #3

elite*gold: 71
Received Thanks: 1,099
are you crazy or something
Go To Buy Dedicated Server Only This way to be without hamachi and work like another