Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 01:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[SRX ] SRX Game Server Wont Start :( Help

Discussion on [SRX ] SRX Game Server Wont Start :( Help within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[SRX ] SRX Game Server Wont Start :( Help

Hello Im Wanted to Open A SRX P Server I Have Setup Everything Buth I Gonna Start Login Server Its Okay Its Run Buth When Im Gonna Wanna Run Gameserver its says SRX Gameserver Wont Work I Have Windows 7 Already Try To Launch At Admin .... I hope You Can Help Me Sorry Bad English
Im German So Please Help Me Contact Me ( Can Also Help With TeamViwer Pls

In German : SRX Gameserver funktioniert nicht mehr

Uploaded with

Uploaded with
Old 12/15/2011, 20:10   #2

Something in the Settings is set up to high. You may not for example set the rates at 300+.
Hope this solves your problem (:
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/17/2011, 00:56   #3

Thank You got fixed

Tags
silkroadpserver, sro, srx, srxpserver

Similar Threads Similar Threads
ZSZC game wont start
08/15/2010 - SRO Private Server - 2 Replies
Hello guys! I have a little problem with the ZSZC Sro... If i start and select a server, than just popup an empty window >.< I wait but the Start button doenst appear. Does anyone know what i can do to fix this? Thanks! Greetz
Game MsG server Wont Work
06/28/2010 - EO PServer Hosting - 3 Replies
Hi, i'm having a problem with my p-serv Msg, it wont connect with my account startup part of the server....any1 who knows how to fix this let me know (i have already tried leaving it for a while to see if maybe it just took a long time to connect...didnt work) Plz leave a comment if you know how to solve my problem from here, once i have this fixed my server will be up and running......and who know's if you help me and it works then you play on my server....you MIGHT just become a PM...
game and hack wont start!!
03/31/2010 - 9Dragons - 10 Replies
Pls help me When i try to start 9disciples i get an error saying: Could not find file C:\Windows\system32\drivers\etc\host'. Yes i added the 127.0.0.1 localhost to the host file but i still get that error. When i use the hefei fix and start the game i get and error that says: Can not find host name. :( Is hefei fix the only file needed to start the game? Any help would be greatly appreciated. BTW: these are the two host i have for 9dvn
Bot startet nicht / Bot wont start the game
05/12/2007 - Silkroad Online - 7 Replies
Hallo Wenn ich versuche meinen bot mit der weisen hand zu starten passiert irgendwie garnischts! :D die exe steht zwar im taskmanager aber öffnen tu sich da nix kann mir jemand helfen? Hello If i try to open my bot with the white hand it dont open the game! When i look up at my task manager i can see the sro exe but it wont open it!
My Bot wont open,when i press start game
04/11/2006 - Silkroad Online - 3 Replies
The Bot work yestraday,no probs,but after this patch it not open the game,i tryed opening the game manual press the silkroad on desk top with the sro bot vr.109 on,then after the gameguard nothing opens,pls help,i did all the stuff for the Gameguard yestraday with the forum yestrday it works,but not it doesnt? pls help,thx