Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 13:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

looking for small guide how run 2nd game server [vsro files]

Discussion on looking for small guide how run 2nd game server [vsro files] within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 10
Thumbs up looking for small guide how run 2nd game server [vsro files]

ok i finished with vsro files but if i want run all areas etc i have to have 2-3 game servers running as i know im kinda new with thoose files but know a lot i think but i dont have any idea how run 2-3 game servers like one 2 pc's bcuz i have 2 laptops so is there any change to make this think work on both of them like all areas exept Alexandria and Jangan cave on one pc and Alexandria with Jangan cave on another pc

im glad to say fixed all small bugs
Fw's are working
Fgw working
And rest of things

so lets see what we can do with it ^_^

cya ya soon i hope to get some help ^_^

Cheers
Old 11/25/2011, 23:31   #2

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 1,278
you sell kepap?
Old 11/25/2011, 23:32   #3

Lol alot of people do have 2-3 game servers working atleast i think they do. Well i know Atomix has 3 game servers and has everything working.
But for running 2-3 game servers dont even bother trying to run them on laptops... seriously whats the point? Laptops are not designed for running server stuff. They are mobile computers ffs light compact computers...

And you can run all areas with 1 game server you need to just lower the spawns. Dont ask me how because i can't be assed to explain to sum1 who is new to the files. There is allready a ton of guides anyway so just search and look around.

Btw even if you could run 3 game servers still you will not be able to host more than 100 players
Because 1, not enough ram, 2 not the bandwidth on your connection, 3 you don't have the experience.
Old 11/26/2011, 00:04   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by r7slayer View Post
Lol alot of people do have 2-3 game servers working atleast i think they do. Well i know Atomix has 3 game servers and has everything working.
But for running 2-3 game servers dont even bother trying to run them on laptops... seriously whats the point? Laptops are not designed for running server stuff. They are mobile computers ffs light compact computers...

And you can run all areas with 1 game server you need to just lower the spawns. Dont ask me how because i can't be assed to explain to sum1 who is new to the files. There is allready a ton of guides anyway so just search and look around.

Btw even if you could run 3 game servers still you will not be able to host more than 100 players
Because 1, not enough ram, 2 not the bandwidth on your connection, 3 you don't have the experience.
well it should be a test how it works before hosting the files so thats why i need help :P
and 4 i do have some experience
and btw if u want u can lear anything u just have to want it
Old 11/26/2011, 00:48   #5

You don't need to run 3 game servers to test the files lol. And tbh when you get a dedi with a windows server you'll need to set up some virtual machines which is alot different than setting up multiple game servers on a couple of laptops
Just trying to lay it out for you. Just launch a server running on one game server. Just decrease the spawn rates.
Old 11/26/2011, 00:58   #6

maybe good idea to decrease mobs spawn rate ill gonna try it maybe ^^