Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 11:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Console Problem

Discussion on Console Problem within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Unhappy Console Problem Help Please

Hey guys I've made an vsro files server and i made an "user content gm" in smc and i cant open console so i have edited media.pk2 and made it work but no commands work at all and i am a gm like whenever i type /LOADMONSTER MOB_CH_CHAKJI 1 CHAMP it says success but nothing happens no monster loaded at all and i cant make items i cant do nothing so i think that the problem is with media.pk2 i need the real console how to open it i've tried Shift+~ Shift+Alt and nothing happened so how to open it . Thank you

??

Old 11/26/2011, 01:00   #2

elite*gold: 0
Ok i have fixed it

Tags
commands, console, vsro, vsro files setup

« looking for small guide how run 2nd game server [vsro files] | Suche Team für Silkroad Projekt »