Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 13:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Problem with 'Precinits

Discussion on Problem with 'Precinits within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Problem with 'Precinits

Hey all. a couple weeks ago i was botting fine then all of the sudden the next day my bot would not load when silk road was on. i was mashing f7 like gtf on and it wouldnt. so i thought it was my keyboard .. nope. maybe the media .pk2. nope.. maybe the sibi client noope..well i tried everything. btw i am using the dc client (-.-) but its still not working.. any idea? btw running windows vista 32x
Old 08/04/2008, 14:52   #2

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by johanson75 View Post
Hey all. a couple weeks ago i was botting fine then all of the sudden the next day my bot would not load when silk road was on. i was mashing f7 like gtf on and it wouldnt. so i thought it was my keyboard .. nope. maybe the media .pk2. nope.. maybe the sibi client noope..well i tried everything. btw i am using the dc client (-.-) but its still not working.. any idea? btw running windows vista 32x
If i remember it right. The bot doesn't work at some mobs. EG: Sonars.

Or maybe, the bot isn't configured anymore.
Old 08/04/2008, 18:53   #3

i got the same prob as him...idk i instaled in pc...from the same pc i run isro too..that could be a prob??..util now it wasnt-.-
Old 08/04/2008, 19:43   #4

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by marius1000 View Post
i got the same prob as him...idk i instaled in pc...from the same pc i run isro too..that could be a prob??..util now it wasnt-.-
No, i have isro and ecsro in the same pc.
Old 08/05/2008, 17:09   #5

johanson 1 question have you switched from kaspersky 6 to 7???
if yes i tink i figured out our problem
Old 08/16/2008, 11:37   #6

next time try to use return scroll it helps then bot dont use pots ,, btw even if you use dc client you still need connect from first time maby you connected from 2 or 3th time ;/