Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 23:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[VsRO] Client side editing.

Discussion on [VsRO] Client side editing. within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 8
[VsRO] Client side editing.

I want to edit the client images, backgrounds and wellcome images which file do I have to edit? I already have pk2 editor..
Old 11/15/2011, 06:08   #2

elite*gold: 0
Code:
launcher
launcher_europe
Old 11/16/2011, 01:14   #3

elite*gold: 8
There is a lot of .dat files, which one is it?

I used hex editor to open a dat file and I see a lot of unknown characters o_o
Old 11/16/2011, 03:17   #4

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by VictorM View Post
There is a lot of .dat files, which one is it?

I used hex editor to open a dat file and I see a lot of unknown characters o_o
open the .dat files with images editors.. all those .dats (all or most dont remember) are images.. edit them

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[REQUEST]Editing enchantment info client side
11/03/2011 - Shaiya Private Server - 2 Replies
I was wondering if anyone knew what the offset or string would be for finding the enchantment attack increases. I know configuring it through the ItemEnchant.ini is server side. But I would like to fix this visually so it doesn't seem confusing to players.
client side lvl editing?
03/18/2008 - Dekaron - 3 Replies
does editing your lvl client side make the exp penalty go away? The exp penalty like a lvl 1 killing a lvl 150 mob.
Client side Lvl editing.
03/02/2008 - Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 44 Replies
Hey guys, Not sure if this has already been posted, well i know the Level hack for Armour requirement has already been posted... this method is quite similar to HolyJuggernauts post: 2Moons - wahts client and server sided Anyway, we all know that you can edit level (client sided) to use higher level armour... but what about Weapons? unless you have the Stat requirements for them you cant use them. But now you can Note: Make sure you have usable stat points in order to do this. Also i...
Few Client Side Editing
09/14/2005 - Conquer Online 2 - 20 Replies
1. You can change your Job name to anything u want: Go to your CO folder then into the INI folder and find "ProfessionalName.ini" open it up and Edit the Job name as u wish (make sure u dont have 2 seperate word with a space in the middle or the client wont load. 2. U can change your font to anything u want: Again go to your CO folder and then the INI folder, this time find "StrRes.ini" open it up and scroll down to Number: 10436 beside this is the current font name (try changing it to...