Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 15:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

question|about emulators

Discussion on question|about emulators within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
question|about emulators

is there an emulator that works normaly?
because i couldnt find a normal one. each one give a reason not to download.
the best one i know is the srevolution and the guide is not working(the links inside)
can someone help me find an emulator that works?not for private server. i need only offline mode.
thanks for giving your time and reading this. ill appreciate it and ill be glad if you will help my issue.
Old 09/24/2011, 18:55   #2

Emulators?Are you crazy dude?
Go and install vsro files.Official files ga*max
Old 09/24/2011, 19:20   #3

can u give me a guide how to make it work offline?
Old 09/24/2011, 23:42   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by avi132s View Post
can u give me a guide how to make it work offline?
only thing u need is a brain and these 3 links and some further fixes from abdelfattah in the first pages of this section

its not realy that hard to set them up just use the right ip's and you'l be fine.

grtz

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Emulators]All EMU
04/06/2013 - SRO PServer Guides & Releases - 34 Replies
SSE (posted by LastThief ) -> Good tutorial ->Work on CLient:1.150 or 1.676 Download Links Emulator:Multiupload.com - upload your files to multiple file hosting sites! Clients ->1.150:Downloadable Client: Silkroad Online Legend III - Roc Mountain Client - Demo Movie Patch Download Section - GamersHell.com ->1.676:MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery servicePart I
question|about emulators
09/24/2011 - SRO Private Server - 0 Replies
is there an emulator that works normaly? because i couldnt find a normal one. each one give a reason not to download. the best one i know is the srevolution and the guide is not working(the links inside) can someone help me find an emulator that works?not for private server. i need only offline mode. thanks for giving your time and reading this. ill appreciate it and ill be glad if you will help my issue.
[Chinese emulators] Question?
07/06/2010 - SRO Private Server - 40 Replies
Tryed but didn't finded anything about chinese or korean emulators , but some persons sayd that chese are very good with good progress ... Anyone know something about ... ????
SRO Emulators
02/05/2010 - Silkroad Online - 1 Replies
Is there any Silkroad Online emulators or private server currently available? I need a working one to test out a Kit of programs I have been developing which may be good for private servers or players with Gm status and when I get the various bugs and injections correct could be used for the commercial versions as well. My old sroemu has stopped working, so I need a version with a cap of at least level 80 and with a few pets of different catagories (rabbit, wolf, bull at least), with...
PSP Emulators
01/04/2010 - Private Server - 4 Replies
Where can I get PSP Emulators that can play cso iso files? Is there any? :mofo::confused::confused: