How do you get the best experience from mobs when plvling?
I am asking what level should I be in order to get the best experience from a level 51 mob. What should be the difference between my level and the level of the mob. I am going to plvl myself until level 90 and the i will go solo. I am talking about esro.
You want the average level of the party to be lower than the mobs you are at (Add all the levels together and divide by amount of party members) if its below you get double XP from party monsters.
[TUT] Vacking w/o loosing mobs + mobs speed hack [WINHEX] 01/25/2011 - Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 208 Replies You will need Win Hex to edit thouse numbers.
I used Styx as the mob to edit.
PART OF VACK + SPPED HACK FOR MOBS.
Original:
2251,Styx,1,19,82,35749,0,486,695,10,50,2,6,0,0,0 ,0,0,0,55,0,0,0,02.5,4.8,1,1,styx,ÀÛ¼ºÁß,0,0,0,526 0,441,595,30800,1,1,3,90,90
Wie den neuen Mobs/ Zombie mobs lvl+Name+Stufe geben? 12/05/2010 - Metin2 Private Server - 6 Replies Hey ich habe ein problem!
Ich habe die Zombie mobs,und diese Schlangengötter bei mir eingebaut ,jedoch haben sie weder einen Namen,keine Stufe und auch kein level?..wie kriege ich das eingebaut.
Siehe hier:
http://i40.tinypic.com/ax0itl.jpg
[SUCHE]Einen Client mit den 13 neuen Mobs und Zombie Mobs 03/13/2010 - Metin2 Private Server - 23 Replies Also Leute,
ich suche jemanden der so nett ist und mir
einen Client zu verfügung stellt bzw. macht auf dem
die neuen Mobs sichtbar sind .
THX