Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 14:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Request]vSRO Server Item mall editing

Discussion on [Request]vSRO Server Item mall editing within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old 09/25/2011, 15:26   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by bibi_fr View Post
They still don't works !

Im currently check for add arabia dress clown dress etc etc !
All data are rigth and actived by service 1 but still not on item mall list !

someone have best luck ?
You don't must edit avatars in database... because you have them all. Just add it to .pk2
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/25/2011, 16:14   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by eLO21 View Post
You don't must edit avatars in database... because you have them all. Just add it to .pk2
Thx for reply ! I have already added it on Media.pk2 but not show on game! Not apparear on item mall :/
Old 09/25/2011, 17:14   #18

Received Thanks: 1,091
you have the right slot for item?
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/25/2011, 17:45   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by s2k View Post
you have the right slot for item?
I ahve the same problem as bibi_fr, how do i know which slot is right ? and which number is the slot <.<

Sorry but im a noob in media edit <.<
Old 09/26/2011, 19:54   #20

Well finaly i added it ! you need to use Tab named RefshopitemstockPeriod

use that table for adding item mall
Thanks
2 Users
Old 09/30/2011, 11:57   #21

how i want add new avatar in item mall...i want add angel wing dress..i want remove sparta avatar..how to do that?

sorry noob question because im not in edit media.pk2 ..sorry to all
Old 10/16/2012, 12:52   #22

A little cmd-File to get the txt-Files from databases
Copy and paste. edit your settings. save as "blablabla.cmd". run

bcp SRO_VT_SHARD.dbo._RefShopGoods out C:\Server\VSRO\_RefShopGoods.txt -S STEFFEN-T61\SQLEXPRESS -U sa -P master -c
bcp SRO_VT_SHARD.dbo._RefPackageItem out C:\Server\VSRO\_RefPackageItem.txt -S STEFFEN-T61\SQLEXPRESS -U sa -P master -c
bcp SRO_VT_SHARD.dbo._RefScrapOfPackageItem out C:\Server\VSRO\_RefScrapOfPackageItem.txt -S STEFFEN-T61\SQLEXPRESS -U sa -P master -c
bcp SRO_VT_SHARD.dbo._RefPricePolicyOfItem out C:\Server\VSRO\_RefPricePolicyOfItem.txt -S STEFFEN-T61\SQLEXPRESS -U sa -P master -c
Old 10/16/2012, 16:31   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellmakers View Post
I ahve the same problem as bibi_fr, how do i know which slot is right ? and which number is the slot <.<

Sorry but im a noob in media edit <.<
you don't need to be pro at all to figure out this.Easy way if you can go through your logic.
Check your item mall and avatar places in game and look the latest avatar,find the latest avatar in media.pk2 which one you checked in game than check the slot of this in your pk2 and add +1 slot to your new avatar.I mean if the latest avatar is at 11. slot(example) make new avatar 12 to see this avatar after the latest avatar.
Old 07/27/2013, 11:50   #24

thanks guys this helped me allot