Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 18:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[REQUEST]Guide vsro setup files

Discussion on [REQUEST]Guide vsro setup files within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[REQUEST]Guide vsro setup files

Heyho all......so i've seen to many threads about how to make the files work , server not work ....blah blah blah , we no kral amnimore............
So if there is some1 able to make a guide from 0 and post it good with screenshots and everything , from the database in sql to the admin account everything....it will be so perfect , there won't be spam anymore i guess or at least less spam so please some1 who has time and have resources , make profit please help others
Thanks
4 Users
Old 09/13/2011, 12:33   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by >>Vamp1re<< View Post
Heyho all......so i've seen to many threads about how to make the files work , server not work ....blah blah blah , we no kral amnimore............
So if there is some1 able to make a guide from 0 and post it good with screenshots and everything , from the database in sql to the admin account everything....it will be so perfect , there won't be spam anymore i guess or at least less spam so please some1 who has time and have resources , make profit please help others
yep agree
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/13/2011, 12:34   #3

well, if you can't figure it out, its probably not worth even making a server then.
Old 09/13/2011, 12:36   #4

from the installing sql server
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/13/2011, 12:37   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by emptyz View Post
well, if you can't figure it out, its probably not worth even making a server then.
who said i want to make a public server or something like that , maybe i want to have fun with some friends , that all.......there will be some1 atm who will make a guide so there will be so called "idiots" with servers....but many ppl here insult them and they say they can't make a server cuz they are too idiots..are you sure about that? maybe they have a life , maybe they are not experts in this kind of thing....maybe they know something you will never know......maybe they have girlfriends and that you will NEVER have
Thanks
3 Users
Closed Thread