Yo, I was having problems downloading stuff from ****** sro's homepage, everytime the file was broken for me (crc failed). So my request is if someone could re-upload the newest media.pk2 for me.
I do not want the orginial links uploaded by Chernobyl.
That one isnt the original, nuba. Thank him for the link. It's the latest PK2 with the IP changed after Chernobyl moved the server to the new machine. Take it.
Maybe, Maybe not. Among hundreds of people, there's always someone kind or bb
Quote:
Originally Posted by streetfight2
That one isnt the original, nuba. Thank him for the link. It's the latest PK2 with the IP changed after Chernobyl moved the server to the new machine. Take it.
And learn to say thanks to others.
Oh im so sorry mother, I'll go and stand in the corner cause I've been a bad bad boy!
And those are the orginials. since all my downloads from chernobyl have given me crc failed, cause I can download everything else.
my problem? crc failed error. Only the original link gives me that error when I try to unrar the download. If someone could rar his media.pk2 with latest ip + english patch and upload it with another name than 2908Media, I'd be very grateful.
[Mysro]REQUEST NEWEST LINK MEDIA.PK2 (2011) 07/19/2011 - SRO Private Server - 0 Replies Everything in-game is ''???'' Guess i'm using the wrong media.pk2. Please post the right one here, thanks, means a lot!
request : swsro 1 newest media 08/18/2010 - SRO Private Server - 0 Replies hi all
i need new media for swsro 1
cuse that media i used to the max skills of passive (thats skills in last of all masteries list ) is 9 :Max:
so plz put link for me or tell me where i can get
thx future and srry for bad english
[Request] Newest media pk2 for Swsro2 07/29/2010 - SRO Private Server - 5 Replies searched everywhere on srokey and here
Just broken links or old media pk2's
Would be awesome if any1 could post the links.
Cheers
[Request] MySRO Media.pk2 newest ip 04/09/2009 - SRO Private Server - 15 Replies Could someone upload the newest media.pk2 with the newest ip?
would be really grateful!