Hello, I have played on that server for like a month now nicknamed (PROTON2). I´m lvl 101, I get along with GM-s well, I´m also looking forward for being a MOD there too, need some couple of twitches here and there with the launcher, but all in all, I+m very pleased with the experience and although it might be an EMU, it still does it´s job, quite well.
So yeah, people about to criticize some more should really consider playing it before making the server a true lameoff act.
ufonose's team have more than 10 members pax is one ? and ufonose edited the srev? dont know it ???
Ufonose is coding the server alone,we(the staff) are managing the game and server,yet he does the coding job
@OP: Where did I insult you?
Also,you call speaking the truth about this nub server is insulting you? Then please,go away as you got some wrong things in your head which probably won't let you go far with. To be honest,I actually couldn't be more careless than I am now.
Are you guys really comparing a SSE crappy emulator with an emulator like GrindRoad?
i can describe much things wich are better on sse than on grindroad. Be objective.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous1266
Don't be such a kid boy, oh god, don't put comments like this if you don't know a SHIT.
And you know something right ? show me your server coded by you, or hosted by you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous1266
LTSRO Is a sse emulator deal with it, that kind of emulators sucks and will never reach a good level to be pserv-like.
emulator servers are already on good level .
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous1266
Oh and a reminder for you if you want to talk about 'quantity' of users, GrindRoad when opens only 2 hours a day more then 900 players connects/enter with both servers, like your stupid comment:
"Then I wonder why users play in GrindRoad, perhaps it has a future? uh daaah"
On turkish server (probably playing about 500) wich we cant check because we cant enter there(and i think its a lie).
On international server playing mostly 100-150 players(wich may be true)
so its not more than 900..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous1266
But your IQ is 0
Its nice to insulting others huh?, it shows how immature you are.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous1266
If you don't know a SHIT about whats gonna happen when GrindRoad advance to Beta stage please keep your mouth shut, or if at least you know or understands the english, read the posts where ufonose said that for SURE the RATES will be higher then x20 not that the rates WILL be x20 Idiot!
i can describe much things wich are better on sse than on grindroad. Be objective.
And you know something right ? show me your server coded by you, or hosted by you.
emulator servers are already on good level .
On turkish server (probably playing about 500) wich we cant check because we cant enter there(and i think its a lie).
On international server playing mostly 100-150 players(wich may be true)
so its not more than 900..
Its nice to insulting others huh?, it shows how immature you are.
On turkish server (probably playing about 500) wich we cant check because we cant enter there(and i think its a lie).
On international server playing mostly 100-150 players(wich may be true)
so its not more than 900..
Its nice to insulting others huh?, it shows how immature you are.
You are just grindroad fanboy my friend.
1- On Plutonium there is around 750 players maybe more ALWAYS, + the 150+ players on Iridium count it intelligent kiddo.
2- GrindRoad fanboy Hahahah!
3- Insulting? mmm, I wouldn't call it insulting, it's more like "make the other ones mad "
4- immature? Wrong too, How old are you?
The other things you said are just, senseless and some simply I don't care/skipped it, "I just read what I want to read"
Edit:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ermvrs
anonymous is 10 years old kid
Another one who talks without knowing who am I.
Please shush before posting this kids comments
1. Serverfiles are pretty good as emulator and server is quite playable, no matter that some important calculations must be fixed.
2. Rates are pathetic.
3. Administration is corrupted (Believe me, I know that, I have much sources).
Conclusion : Choose other Pax servers with better rates & admins.
Actually I don't know any good SSE server...
As much as indian silkroad, sse server or balticroad, all sucks pretty much and has their reason to be hated.
In my opinion players shouldn't play any emulators, yep, grindroad is stable but I couldn't play there for two hours because gameplay was like lol, far away from real server files. Yep, it impressed me, much people and no crashes, but it has so much work to do.
And IMO SSE and GrindRoad are best emulators, ofc GrindRoad wins but SSE is popular too, but it's not worth to advertise both, because for ME they're both shitworth.
1- On Plutonium there is around 750 players maybe more ALWAYS, + the 150+ players on Iridium count it intelligent kiddo.
2- GrindRoad fanboy Hahahah!
3- Insulting? mmm, I wouldn't call it insulting, it's more like "make the other ones mad "
4- immature? Wrong too, How old are you?
The other things you said are just, senseless and some simply I don't care/skipped it, "I just read what I want to read"
4- Age doesn't matter, you can be 30 years old and you can be still immature.
You are that type of person who just skipping not easy questions and rage without using normal arguments.I wont continue conversation with you because its pointless.
4- Age doesn't matter, you can be 30 years old and you can be still immature.
You are that type of person who just skipping not easy questions and rage without using normal arguments.I wont continue conversation with you because its pointless.
4- Age doesn't matter, you can be 30 years old and you can be still immature.
You are that type of person who just skipping not easy questions and rage without using normal arguments.I wont continue conversation with you because its pointless.