Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 11:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

BalticRoad (Silkroad P-Server)

Discussion on BalticRoad (Silkroad P-Server) within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 1,118
Lightbulb BalticRoad (Silkroad P-Server)

There's another thread opened about the Server now. You shouldn't even consider to start here.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/06/2011, 13:16   #2

emu emu emu

FAIL
Thanks
4 Users
Old 08/06/2011, 13:19   #3

elite*gold: 179
WTFEMU
Thanks
3 Users
Old 08/06/2011, 13:20   #4

sse
fail
Thanks
4 Users
Old 08/06/2011, 13:21   #5

FLAME FLAME FLAME FLAME PLS ))))))))
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/06/2011, 13:21   #6

I wonder why you're thinkin you can submit a comment without trying the server out at first. You're generalizing all emu servers without giving 'em a chance, even on appro o_O that's quite irrational isn't it.
Old 08/06/2011, 13:25   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by IceAmStiel View Post
I wonder why you're thinkin you can submit a comment without trying the server out at first. You're generalizing all emu servers without giving 'em a chance, even on appro o_O that's quite irrational isn't it.
Oh yea you tell them mate...They are all nobs =))
Old 08/06/2011, 13:26   #8

Received Thanks: 2,823
Quote:
We all know what LTSRO is capable of - NOTHING but a crash by crash with kind of asslicker community and retarded rates - seriously,this server is not even to be called a private server,especially if you put rates like this to some kind of ****** wannabe real server.

This ****** server was advertised here dozens of times,it was never welcome here,people just don't like ****,eot.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 08/06/2011, 13:27   #9

sse+low rates=
Thanks
6 Users
Old 08/06/2011, 13:27   #10

Received Thanks: 2,010
Quote:
well, they are all the same beause you're all using the same f*cking server
Thanks
2 Users
Old 08/06/2011, 13:32   #11

well...Emu's schould have at least x70+ rates since they aint real pserver as Iorveth said.
And there's another point ..it's not allowed to post emu server in here , or am i wrong?
Old 08/06/2011, 13:36   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by 燃Nui料 View Post

well...Emu's schould have at least x70+ rates since they aint real pserver as Iorveth said.
And there's another point ..it's not allowed to post emu server in here , or am i wrong?
Well,they are allowed to do so now ... that's what will bring doom to this section kind of,since it will get filled with threads like SHITSRO SHITROAD etc with x5 rates or x99999 with FRY SALKS ANT SASOM UNT SOSAN.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/06/2011, 13:36   #13

Then I wonder why still people are playing this server - I bet they're aware of every private server which is online but they still keep playing on this one. So there must be something special with it - a common sense would agree now.
I presume you tried it out like months ago without having an idea now of what changed exactly - as I said I'm playing on this one now for 3 months and I can really say that it's a extremely stable one.
I can't take other opinions about the stability of the server for real since I suppose I player much longer than you on the server.

This is just a suggestion thread here for someone who can't decide @ which server he/she shall join to. It's not meant to be outlawed that everyone can badmouth about the server - it's just premature till now.
Old 08/06/2011, 13:39   #14

It's still an emu and not a server that is running on the real server files so what's the point of making a x25 rate emu server? Ow ye ...monaaaaaaay >_>
Thanks
3 Users
Old 08/06/2011, 13:40   #15

Quote:
Then I wonder why still people are playing this server - I bet they're aware of every private server which is online but they still keep playing on this one. So there must be something special with it - a common sense would agree now.
I presume you tried it out like months ago without having an idea now of what changed exactly - as I said I'm playing on this one now for 3 months and I can really say that it's a extremely stable one.
I can't take other opinions about the stability of the server for real since I suppose I player much longer than you on the server.

This is just a suggestion thread here for someone who can't decide @ which server he/she shall join to. It's not meant to be outlawed that everyone can badmouth about the server - it's just premature till now.
Try GrindRoad and you will see what is the true meaning of STABILITY on emulated server. Online time without crash for 30 minutes can NOT be called stable. And they are playing because some people just prefer some nub emu's than normal servers,prove me wrong. I myself also prefer to play on emulator,like Grindroad instead of ZSZC which is full of ****/corruption

It's not being premature - it's just speaking the truth instead of using some sweet descriptions which usually give fake ****.
Thanks
3 Users