Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 15:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

HolyBot doesnt see my char

Discussion on HolyBot doesnt see my char within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
HolyBot doesnt see my char

hiho i only say yesterday was evrything ok, today i opening holybot cracked>login>start game> and he doesnt see my char, anyone know meaby why this happend to me ? and what i must do i wanna bot
Old 08/05/2011, 12:10   #2

Same problem xD
Old 08/05/2011, 12:14   #3

i made new acc and new char "obciongacz" and he read this char WTF btw i dont have any avatar
Old 08/05/2011, 12:36   #4

It's because you have an uncompleted quest. Finish it and it will work. (Or abandon it.)
Old 08/05/2011, 12:38   #5

Thumbs up Resolve

To resolve this problemu need remove all quests and put all itens on storage, and relog...
Try and talk to me
Good UP!
Old 08/05/2011, 16:39   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by jlucasf View Post
To resolve this problemu need remove all quests and put all itens on storage, and relog...
Try and talk to me
Good UP!
i make this same and working ;]

Similar Threads Similar Threads
New HolyBot Crack doesnt work..
08/11/2011 - SRO Private Server - 7 Replies
Hey people, I have download the new Holybot Crack but when i click on it, it doesnt start. (Normally there will be a star on your screen where you can click on and choose wich bot you want and then it starts.) Now when i click on the HolyBot nothing happens.. Can someone help my who also has the new HolyBot. Thanks.
holybot don't read char but read others !!!
07/23/2011 - SRO Private Server - 3 Replies
i use cracked holybot, i play in Esro 3 holy bot don't read my char "Wiz" but when log into Esro4 it can read my char there? is there any solution for this problem
ARCHON WTB 70+ char class doesnt mather
08/17/2010 - Archlord Trading - 0 Replies
yeah so im looking for a char 70 + rather 80 + with some realm if you have if not its okei too with email .. thats a must.. :) make me happy
iSRO Char Selection/Start doesnt work
01/02/2009 - Silkroad Online - 2 Replies
Hey guys. I wanted to play iSRO again, but when i select my character and click start to play, it does not begin to load. There just stays the screen of the char without any movement. I have the actual version of iSRO, already tried re-installing, logging in with different accs on different servers with and without loader. Nothing helped. Does anyone have a solution for that problem?
if your Bot doesnt get any Info about your Char
01/22/2008 - SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 3 Replies
heeeeeey my friends . I solved this problem !! ffirst open nuConnector and reinstall the silkroad . then do all for guide... but dont forget media patcher ... its soo important..