Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 23:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

iSRO Char Selection/Start doesnt work

Discussion on iSRO Char Selection/Start doesnt work within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
iSRO Char Selection/Start doesnt work

Hey guys.
I wanted to play iSRO again, but when i select my character and click start to play, it does not begin to load. There just stays the screen of the char without any movement.
I have the actual version of iSRO, already tried re-installing, logging in with different accs on different servers with and without loader. Nothing helped.
Does anyone have a solution for that problem?
Old 01/02/2009, 01:24   #2

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,326
wipe it totally from computer check program files. remove it from registry. and also try cleaning with cccleaner
Old 01/02/2009, 06:15   #3

elite*gold: 0
Check to see if your firewall is blocking it too

Similar Threads Similar Threads
disconnect after char selection (ecsro vip)
12/20/2009 - SRO Private Server - 2 Replies
directly after selecting my char and pressing start, i get a DC. what shall i do? i cant make it work><
Crash after char selection (ecsro)
09/02/2009 - SRO Private Server - 6 Replies
hi all, i cant play ecsro, i can open the game, select server, then hit start. when its loaded i can login, after that i see my char, i can pres start. then i get a loading screen, it will load normally. but after the loading is full the game just close.. no error, no indication. just the game that closes. My question, does annyone have a solution?
Error in the char selection screen!
09/07/2008 - SRO Private Server - 4 Replies
hi i get a error in char selection screen, when i try to login i put something in the enter button,but after in char selction screen the ecsro just closes, i don't know why?i tried the other autogolin programs but they are slow to press enter....so when i use cheat engine and speedhack to login...and after the char selection screen, the ecsro just closes....i need help! can anyone help me out? thanx in advance
iSRO bot doesnt work since updates..
12/05/2007 - Silkroad Online - 6 Replies
hey joymax hats geschafft der isro klappt nich mehr,d.h. er lässt sich nicht mehr konfiguieren,egal welchen softmod man benutz...(pos1--->kein menü erscheint) :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
t-bot < f6 / start training doesnt work
11/14/2007 - Silkroad Online - 2 Replies
hi, eh- well- the topic's name is my problem :( did anyone have the same, or is ther something I missed with installing it? when I click on a monster, it does attack, problem is it wont eh- bot. please help :p