You last visited: Today at 13:13
Advertisement
ESRO 1 week for 100 lvl hardcore task
Discussion on ESRO 1 week for 100 lvl hardcore task within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.
07/30/2011, 23:21
#1
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 3,124
Received Thanks: 2,823
ESRO 1 week for 100 lvl hardcore task
Okay guys,I have only 1 week and it might be even not enough.
I am planning to play 12 hours a day,even more if needed.
I need to get to lvl 100 asap within a week,without premium then sell the character. Anyone willing to make a party with me and grind the hell out of the server? Subserver doesn't matter,I just need to cap my char ASAP.
Write here whether you're hardcore enough or not.
07/30/2011, 23:32
#2
elite*gold: 27
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 1,579
Received Thanks: 2,706
Without Premium-Item, no chance.
#Servers crowded.
07/30/2011, 23:38
#3
elite*gold: 200
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 12,437
Received Thanks: 5,378
I would suggest u server 4 even if its full ur online in less then 5 min
also GL
07/30/2011, 23:40
#4
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 405
Received Thanks: 212
so you became a nolifer? (kidding xD)
07/30/2011, 23:42
#5
elite*gold: 26
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 63
Received Thanks: 4
i play 12hours a day 1week and im 73 wizz/bard no chance with prem no chance too!
07/30/2011, 23:42
#6
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 306
Received Thanks: 71
the crowdness isnt even bad it only takes like 5 min on every server..
07/30/2011, 23:46
#7
elite*gold: 20
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 3,560
Received Thanks: 2,814
Quote:
Originally Posted by
One4One
i play 12hours a day 1week and im 73 wizz/bard no chance with prem no chance too!
Then you somehow failed. My pt got to 70+ in 3 days xD
07/30/2011, 23:57
#8
elite*gold: 325
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 14,546
Received Thanks: 8,721
You have to be Lv 100FF and Premium Plus .
I managed to get to 100 in 2 weeks and i played 5-8h / day with Gap 0.
Could be hard in 1 week
Depends on the powerlevel, too
07/31/2011, 00:27
#9
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 367
Received Thanks: 78
Quote:
Originally Posted by
One4One
i play 12hours a day 1week and im 73 wizz/bard no chance with prem no chance too!
76-> 90 in 5 days (i work so not 12h /day) as blader solo grind
07/31/2011, 00:43
#10
elite*gold: 41
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 3,386
Received Thanks: 2,701
if you'll be on teamspeak count me in hahaa
07/31/2011, 00:49
#11
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 130
Received Thanks: 2
i started to play yesterday and now iam 57 i think if u have a good pt u will get lvl 90+
07/31/2011, 01:00
#12
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 3,124
Received Thanks: 2,823
Well,with my previous party we made 7x within 3 days not even 12h a day.
I changed task time to 2 weeks,I've opened my leveling service also since I need money,that's why I needed to get it into 1 week ^^
Yet I've got 2 customers already for 1-110.
@Yo123 - sure,but I might be a silent listener though :P
My accent sucks *****.
07/31/2011, 01:13
#13
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 1,189
Received Thanks: 532
good luck bro... btw was my zszc challenge inspiring ??
07/31/2011, 01:36
#14
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 405
Received Thanks: 212
Quote:
Originally Posted by
✗EpicSoul✗
good luck bro... btw was my zszc challenge inspiring ??
of course it wasnt
07/31/2011, 01:38
#15
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 1,189
Received Thanks: 532
Quote:
Originally Posted by
�LORDKILLERZ�
of course it wasnt
how the **** would you know.... why dont u flame like you did on my thread huh ??
All times are GMT +2. The time now is 13:13 .