Indeed. I was hiring a party because I am about to purchase wow+all addons+sc2(4th acc)+85 dk and I needed money urgently. However,I've earned the money already and now I just want to start again at ESRO.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ¨LORDKILLERZ¨
cuz Iorveth is not a fool like you he is a guy that should be respected
I'm not better than anyone else. Everyone is equal.
There is nothing like a human better or worse than someone.
I am starting on ESRO4.
Most likely warlock/cleric.
With Warlock/Cleric you will never be 100 in 1 Week.
Your only chance is with a Wiz/Bard
1. for Wiz (snow wind, earth shock, fire blow and fire bolt+frozen spear/ Life Turnover )
2. Bard Mag/Phy Tambour + Mag Dance+ Mana Cycle/Orbit+Speed+noise ( Not more also not the meter Increase )
Only with this build its possible to reach 100 in 1 week because its pretty easy to find everytime a party and if not, then you can do fast solo leveling with fire bolt + frozen spear + noise+ speed.
With a Warlock/Cleric which need the most sp into this Game, naa not possible also not With Prem.
Indeed. I was hiring a party because I am about to purchase wow+all addons+sc2(4th acc)+85 dk and I needed money urgently. However,I've earned the money already and now I just want to start again at ESRO.
I'm not better than anyone else. Everyone is equal.
There is nothing like a human better or worse than someone.
well at least you do not make a useless posts like him xD
If you start playing WOW, come to Grim Batol EU, great server.
I'll be playing on Burning Legion first with my best bud,I used to play on privates and it was like 3 years ago,I need to recall everything. I might come to GB,but after I max few chars at BL.