Might be up for it, tell me when you gonna start it, I would join as Warr/ x
Btw you are GMT? GMT+1?
OFF: Whats your class at WOW?
The same time as in Germany. No start date yet.
Off: I'll be probably playing Paladin to match my friend as healer and kind of tank. Got 85DK too,but not playing it anymore - changing realm to Burning Legion.
@Yo123 - sure,but I might be a silent listener though :P
My accent sucks *****.
Come on just because your accent sucks ***** xD Are you maybe a lil' bit shy?
Also i feel sorry for u that u have to "work" in order to buy the expansions, it shows how cruel and how poor some countries are :/, and i feel really lucky that i live in a wealthy country!
Im playing with some friends for 2 days now , we are doing crazy partys for like 10 h / day and we´re lvl 70 + , even we had gap , most of us got a gap of 5-9 now . Its pretty wasy to get 100 in 1 week without gap when you have 7 ppl to pt with .
Come on just because your accent sucks ***** xD Are you maybe a lil' bit shy?
Also i feel sorry for u that u have to "work" in order to buy the expansions, it shows how cruel and how poor some countries are :/, and i feel really lucky that i live in a wealthy country!
Yeah,I am shy even towards person that will never met me IRL.
Disadvantage of my retarded character. My weakness. One of them...
And yeah,I live in a piece of **** country. As soon as I earn 10k PLN[should be within 1-2 years] I am moving to UK after I finish school here,I am sick of this Poland,retarded government,bunch of ******* thieves :/
Yeah,I am shy even towards person that will never met me IRL.
Disadvantage of my retarded character. My weakness. One of them...
And yeah,I live in a piece of **** country. As soon as I earn 10k PLN[should be within 1-2 years] I am moving to UK after I finish school here,I am sick of this Poland,retarded government,bunch of ******* thieves :/
isn't that everyone in your country? xD kidding
(turning racism mode off)
level 100 is gonna be hard but i think if you play non-stop 12 hours a day you'll make it
Yeah,I am shy even towards person that will never met me IRL.
Disadvantage of my retarded character. My weakness. One of them...
And yeah,I live in a piece of **** country. As soon as I earn 10k PLN[should be within 1-2 years] I am moving to UK after I finish school here,I am sick of this Poland,retarded government,bunch of ******* thieves :/
Germany is not really better...
The best way is really UK..im thinking about to study there after I finish my school in 2 years
Pm Me if you will start..I would go as Wiz/Cleric.My school will start in 3 Weeks...sometimes work but not everyday & only in the morning 2/week
I meant that all people on this forum are equal and none shall be treated differently. I did not mean serial killers who murder in the name of their ***.