Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 08:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

ESRO - Chinese Build

Discussion on ESRO - Chinese Build within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 471/0/0
Received Thanks: 1,810
ESRO - Chinese Build

Hello,
I'm farming my little newb and would like to ask you which build is better. I have a chinese char (hate those fcking euros) and thought about making a Full STR Bower. But now I think better making a Blader..
I would go Lv100 Pacheon/Fire/Ice if it will be a Bower, but blader dunno..would be great if someone could tell me something good and bad about those builds especially pvping against euro chars (never did pvp against them because I was only Lv58 Glavier on iSRO and eSRO is the first pServer with euro chars).
Old 07/26/2011, 02:54   #2

elite*gold: 0
Don't do a blader.
Go for a force/fire/pacheon full str. Ice is a fail on a full STR char.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
esro nuker build
07/27/2011 - SRO Private Server - 21 Replies
hi i`d like your opinion on a good build for a nuker or suggest some other build
Chinese bow build
05/11/2011 - Silkroad Online - 14 Replies
Ok i heart alot of things about chinese bowers. Some people say that full str is the best, others say 70/70 hybrid is the best. So sinds im farming a chinese bower i want to know what i should do with my build. I realy like the tought of a hybride bower becouse lots of people say that bow is a hybrid weapon. (cuz u have spear/glaive and sword/blade for int/str chars) Also i like str builds cuz they have lots more HP and do higher crits. Pleas give me some advise about what bow...
Esro with only chinese race?
10/09/2009 - SRO Private Server - 27 Replies
Hi dudes! I*ve tried to stay tuned on the esro project, and yesterday I found this news on their blog eSRO Team news Well lots of stuff going on this past weeks we still working on the emulator, but since the task is really big, we decided to better stick to the core stuff and then do small updates on our files, this means that instead of opening a server with euro and all the latest updates we gonna start simple just a chinese server like sro on the beta stages. We still working making...
I SEARCH THE BEST CHINESE BUILD CHAR. AND I NEED THE GUIDE FOR THIS BUILD
06/27/2009 - Silkroad Online - 6 Replies
I SEARCH THE BEST CHINESE BUILD CHAR. AND I NEED THE GUIDE FOR THIS BUILD
SERVER HERCULES:WTT EURO STR BUILD FOR CHINESE STR/INT BUILD
02/02/2009 - Silkroad Online Trading - 0 Replies
I have a euro str build Warr/Cleric 90 FF with 100k+ sp left naked with dead grab pet for chinese build str/int 90 FF naked I will use middleman Sro_Thanker PM ME IF YOU ARE INTERESTED