Weapons,uniquemap,gm,chat filter would be a great v1.0. The rest could be added onto 1.0 as you like. Also I wouldn't advise invis hack sine many get banned because they don't read the official forms and get reported lol.
Weapons,uniquemap,gm,chat filter would be a great v1.0. The rest could be added onto 1.0 as you like. Also I wouldn't advise invis hack sine many get banned because they don't read the official forms and get reported lol.
Glow colors would be cool.
ah thx new glow colors ok iīll add some like green and red ^^
make some new efects in skills and the zerks and stuff just create somthing unique
If he rips higher skill effects and replaces the low ones seems stupid. If he could make custom ones I agree but I don't see that being easy and good looking at the same time.
[eSRO] News 07/05/2011 - SRO Private Server - 70 Replies I just saw it on esro's site.
Source:
Elite SilkRoad Private Server • View topic - Server update
Esro News 05/21/2011 - SRO Private Server - 18 Replies rogress May 21, 2011
by Admin ŧ Sat May 21, 2011 8:03 am
Here are things that we want to do next
1)Slove the crash of the login server
2)Prepare new server for elitesro2
EliteSRO TeamWelcome to Elite SilkRoad
Admin
[ESRO] Just some news ! 12/14/2009 - SRO Private Server - 16 Replies From Babbe's Blog :
Npcd00m blog:
Tx for your attention !!
eSRO news and movie 08/30/2009 - SRO Private Server - 169 Replies eSRO - Skill casting video
Hi there!! its been a long time since i wrote to this blog. This time, i come to show you our work on the skill area of the emu, with a few videos we recorded today.
1st . - chinese - fixed buffs
2nd .- eurpean - awesome
3rd .- Isy hunting video - Legen..(wait for it)..DARY
I hope u like them.
So eSRO is almost ready .. we have to wait a little :
New Esro news.. 08/03/2009 - SRO Private Server - 78 Replies Silkroad Emulation Project - Part XX
Few progress pics of the latest work:
-Union
-Friends
-Party
-Berserk
-Reverse return
-Support for most of the item
-Updated to the latest version