Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 04:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Elite bot 0.24 stops attack when choose giant.

Discussion on Elite bot 0.24 stops attack when choose giant. within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Elite bot 0.24 stops attack when choose giant.

hello guys.
i think i have a big problem..Because i dead a lot of. --"
Let me explain;
when my boot chooses the Giant monster, it stops attack.And it let giant kill my char attack settings: no avoid @ giant. giant-champion-normal: prefer.
party giant - champion - party: avoid.
Someone can help me.. Please ?
Old 07/27/2011, 17:11   #2

EliteSro problem...well..i bot like 15min and then i get dcc
please help me...
ty
Old 07/28/2011, 09:16   #3

Check the skills under the use when giant section, if they need a weapon swap make sure the other weapon is in the first slot of your inventory

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[HELP]Generation Stops
09/29/2010 - EO PServer Hosting - 10 Replies
Hey Elitepvper's , I was asking about aproplem i have its about NPC server , about 3-4 hours after i run up my server the generation of mobs stops :( so i have to restart my npc server and its happen's again and i have to restart the NPC server again and so on .. i tryed 2 diffrent NPC's server one of Revo db and the other is from achinese db but when running the 2 of them its get the same proplem so i wander if any one know's about this proplem if it an db side proplem or from the npc.exe .
G1 CREDITS FOR FREE! ALSO U CAN CHOOSE UR GIFT, 1.200-1.600-2.000-3.200 Ur Choose!
08/23/2010 - WarRock - 9 Replies
So, for first, go in the site: Next up are 2 drop-down menu that says "Please Select a Category" and "Please Select a SubCategory" Where there is "Please Select a Category" select "MMO PC Game Points and Credits" and click on the blue pushbutton "Get It!" Then choose one of tenders : G1 Credits or another gift - G1 CREDITS AVAILABLE 1.200-1.600-2.000-3.200 Now you have the right spaces to enter e-mail and password to register at the site, concluded the recording on the left side...
[RiBot] Bot doesn't attack Giant/PT Mobs (even when box not ticket)
02/23/2010 - Silkroad Online - 6 Replies
Hey all, one of my chars doesn't attack PT/Giants when it gets attacked by them, all my other chars do. Even when I untick the box it doesn't attack them, it just stands still and uses HP pots. It says 'invalid target'. Any1 knows the solution?