Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 18:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Fixing Japanese Silkroad leaked files

Discussion on Fixing Japanese Silkroad leaked files within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Closed Thread

Old 06/21/2011, 21:10   #136

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nezekan View Post
it's not worth the trouble, those files are outdated, illegal and you're probably not going to fix them anyway.
They actually have a chance to fix it now.
Old 06/21/2011, 21:11   #137

Received Thanks: 2,010
I don't think they contain euro, and those files are kinda unusable as a viable private server since it has a lot of exploits which are hard or even impossible to fix. An emulator would be a much better alternative, faster, up to date and legal. But yeah it's more work I guess

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxRayz View Post
They actually have a chance to fix it now.
they don't really, they're just at the part where most people were already. now comes the part where they miss a lot of the database, which is just too much trouble to actually fix
Old 06/21/2011, 21:14   #138

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nezekan View Post
I don't think they contain euro, and those files are kinda unusable as a viable private server since it has a lot of exploits which are hard or even impossible to fix. An emulator would be a much better alternative, faster, up to date and legal. But yeah it's more work I guess

they don't really, they're just at the part where most people were already. now comes the part where they miss a lot of the database, which is just too much trouble to actually fix
If you don't have any positive to say i suggest you to leave this thread now
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/21/2011, 21:15   #139

@nezekan I agree with you but I want to add that these files could be very usefull to get some info for an emulator. at least a lot easier. for example skills since you can change a lot things or exp sp formula
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/21/2011, 21:16   #140

elite*gold: 20
They actually do. These are pretty much the first files that contain euro and as me and Windrius guess these should be from one of the gngwc or some test servers that were then. On the other hand bug's like the duping, stacking speed potions, the one with the skill editing and the sp one are more likely in these files too but currently I'm sure that the thing we should care about is getting the server on. These are pretty much fixable later
Thanks
2 Users
Old 06/21/2011, 21:18   #141

Received Thanks: 2,010
Quote:
If you don't have any positive to say i suggest you to leave this thread now
Just stating the hard truth, I'm not trying to make you stop or demotivate you, it's nice that you guys show initiative. But it's just not worth the trouble, believe me.

@kevin, yes it may be helpful for some stuff, but I guess most of it is already known to us ;P
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/21/2011, 21:19   #142

Quote:
It's a good way for the guys trying to fix to easily communicate with eachother
The thing is: I could try to help. I got almost a week of time to waste till my holiday and I would like to take my part in this and "discuss" my progress in this thread, but it seems like there are.. what - 5 people having those files?
Old 06/21/2011, 21:34   #143

@runleez one quick search in google about sl.rar and I get enough hits
Old 06/21/2011, 21:54   #144

But you won't get the files the thread starter and some others already fixed. Not if they won't share them
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/21/2011, 22:11   #145

elite*gold: 86
Quote:
Originally Posted by Janick_ View Post
But you won't get the files the thread starter and some others already fixed. Not if they won't share them
And what happens if they release it now? Dozen of people like you will think its actually working and spam all possible forums "menz no worq how to launch it?"
Thanks
8 Users
Old 06/21/2011, 22:17   #146

Quote:
Originally Posted by fro_ View Post
And what happens if they release it now? Dozen of people like you will think its actually working and spam all possible forums "menz no worq how to launch it?"
Not really, but if you think so lol. Was just telling that guy that he still would have to fix getting to the login screen and **** lol. but w/e

I hate people like you thinking everyone is like "menz no worq how to launch it?" and then hoping for some thanks
Old 06/21/2011, 22:19   #147

Quote:
Not really, but if you think so lol. Was just telling that guy that he still would have to fix getting to the login screen and **** lol. but w/e
****,Join Date: Jul 2009 ? And you dont know how the "fanatics epvpers" will ask when something is released? ( Silkroad Section man )
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/21/2011, 22:22   #148

Quote:
Originally Posted by moldi View Post
****,Join Date: Jul 2009 ? And you dont know how the "fanatics epvpers" will ask when something is released? ( Silkroad Section man )
****, Join Date: Feb 2008? And you think everyone is like "amg no working maan"

I know many people are like that but that doesn't mean everyone who say something is like that.
Seriously getting very tired of some people, i just try to help that guy and tell him he still have to fix all the stuff to get to the login screen and some people already start posting ****.
Old 06/21/2011, 22:25   #149

Quote:
****, Join Date: Feb 2008? And you think everyone is like "amg no working maan"

I know many people are like that but that doesn't mean everyone who say something is like that.
i pointed the Silkroad Section if you didnt saw. Anyway,leave the off-topic.We are w8 for news.
Old 06/21/2011, 22:27   #150

elite*gold: 86
Im still hoping it wont be fixed OR wont get into public. Cuz this would be final react from people to joymax to finally totaly **** up this game as much as possible.
Closed Thread

Tags
server, silkroad