Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 16:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Need solution for bot error. please help me.

Discussion on Need solution for bot error. please help me. within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Need solution for bot error. please help me.

Heya.
I lost hope.
Recently, I purchased HoLy bot for SWSRO 2 server.
Bought it, everything works fine, a couple of days ago, I wasn't able to login into the bot, first, I put inside the bot my login information, then the bot turns all white, and crash.
Someone is able to help?
I posted it also at HOLY bot forums but it appears that no one gives a **** in that forum except money -related issues. long story short, I know this forum is not really related to holy bot, but I have to find someone with answers.
I have:
*Installed latest .NET Framework (4)
*Ran the program as Administrator + Windows XP SP 3 Compatibility
*Allowed the bot in my firewall + anti-virus.
*I even upgrade my pc to Windows 7, Then I downgrade it to XP again! just to check in each of those systems.
*Installed all automatic updates available.
anyway I will be thanksful for the person that will help.

Edit:
SOLVED:
Installed windows 7 updates.. apparently activating sort of security net framework patch made it go away.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Critical Error (F*C*1nG) error - Solution WIN7???
10/25/2010 - RF Online - 1 Replies
why THE HELL in windows 7 this error is so idiot?? in other OS you get critical error, relog and its ok... but in win7, its fucking annoying.... my char is stucked in ELAN!!! 2 days that i tried to log in and when i select my char i get critical error.... ¬¬ ¬¬ ¬¬ ¬¬ win7 x64 - ati radeon 5650 - 4gb ram
Connection error- [SOLUTION]
10/25/2009 - Dekaron - 2 Replies
if you have connection error go to 2moons folder and find launcher.CONFIG open it with notepad and you will see launcher.exe 7.13.0 ..you need to change it to launcher.exe 7.16.0 then save it and enjoy :):awesome:
Solution for Error code 2 and 5!!!
04/26/2008 - SRO Private Server - 6 Replies
For those who have that error!!! Download this RapidShare: 1-Click Webhosting Thnx me!:D:D
Easy solution for this NPG error
04/08/2006 - Silkroad Online - 6 Replies
Hi, I found a realy easy solution for that NPG() =!blabla error. 1. Go into your Silkroad foulder and delet Gamgguard files. (The complete foulder) 2. Go into Windows/system32/driver/etc/host.txt (open with editor) 3. add 80.15.232.4 nprotect.nefficient.com to it 4. Save the file 5. Open Silkroad bot 1.07 6. Start Silkroad Dont use the start function of bot, it dont work with me, jsut opent he normaly silkroad button 7. Login