Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 20:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Connection error- [SOLUTION]

Discussion on Connection error- [SOLUTION] within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Lightbulb Connection error- [SOLUTION]

if you have connection error go to 2moons folder and find launcher.CONFIG
open it with notepad and you will see launcher.exe 7.13.0 ..you need to change it to launcher.exe 7.16.0 then save it and enjoy
Thanks
2 Users
Old 10/23/2009, 16:56   #2

Along with cleaning my host file and your post(both found here) I was able to connect to 2moons for the first time in 6 days...heh thx man.
Old 10/25/2009, 04:24   #3

THANKS!!!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
ERROR: Connection failed. Host 'Mcncc.com' is blocked because of many connection erro
04/10/2010 - Metin2 Private Server - 8 Replies
Hab ein Problem mit meinem DynDns Server nach einiger Zeit kommt bei der DB und Regi immer olgendes "ERROR: Connection failed. Host 'Mcncc.com' is blocked because of many connection errors; unblock with 'mysqladmin flush-hosts'" kann mir jemand sagen woran das liegt?
Solution for GameMon.des error no TzPhQy
01/01/2009 - Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 0 Replies
GameMon.des crash, error , shutdown? After starting TzPhQy bot login? Well here is the possible solution, simply remove some of your items in your stash (warehouse) then try again , it worked for me me hope for you too if you have same problem ;) Sorry me bad english but i try to help :)
Solution for Error code 2 and 5!!!
04/26/2008 - SRO Private Server - 6 Replies
For those who have that error!!! Download this RapidShare: 1-Click Webhosting Thnx me!:D:D
Easy solution for this NPG error
04/08/2006 - Silkroad Online - 6 Replies
Hi, I found a realy easy solution for that NPG() =!blabla error. 1. Go into your Silkroad foulder and delet Gamgguard files. (The complete foulder) 2. Go into Windows/system32/driver/etc/host.txt (open with editor) 3. add 80.15.232.4 nprotect.nefficient.com to it 4. Save the file 5. Open Silkroad bot 1.07 6. Start Silkroad Dont use the start function of bot, it dont work with me, jsut opent he normaly silkroad button 7. Login