Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 08:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Who ruined the Psro

Discussion on Who ruined the Psro within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old 03/28/2008, 23:21   #31

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maik1 View Post
OMG use edit button.
OMG ur a ****** i would have if i could dumbass
Old 03/29/2008, 07:52   #32

elite*gold: 0
omg ...

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Every SRO PServer gets ruined, WHY?
08/27/2010 - SRO Private Server - 60 Replies
I understand there aren't many SRO PServers because of lack of database files, I understand SRO isn't as popular as WoW/Aion and therefor isn't as exploited. But the private servers that we do have, always get ruined. I've played on every single PServer I think, SWSRO, SJSRO, ECSRO, ZSZC, but they always have some stupid fatal flaw. And the most common of all these, is having the skill cap at 70 and level cap 20-50 levels higher than the skill cap. I don't understand this, it's almost like...
PSRO Stall Network for SWSRO and PSRO servers
08/10/2010 - SRO Private Server - 13 Replies
Hi Guys! I'm working of a web-based stall network for PSRO server. My goal is to lessen the spam in Hotan and lessen all the typing's and use spam-bots. This project is inspired by this post thanks to melkorz123 for the idea. The difference of this web-based stall network is it has SWSRO support and maybe I'll add all working PSRO server in the near future. This project is 100% free because i used my own paid hosting and domain i just added a sub-domain for this project. This is not yet...
Legend 4 ruined my plans
03/03/2009 - Silkroad Online - 20 Replies
wow ! just wow ... i didnt believe anyone one who told me tht cap 100 is comin out on march , i thought it would take 1-2 years like we r used to And now considering tht joymax is paying a lot more attention to updates ... I dunno .. so now new caps comeout every 6-9 monthes ? 1st of all i will lose like 400 Millions cuz of the 85+7 weapons tht i didnt sell yet... thts just my problem but i have a couple of questions tht may concern other users too , like : Farming : .. at cap 90 .. i...
PWi economy ruined in mature way
02/18/2009 - Perfect World - 4 Replies
well i think thanks to the members who shared this coin bug with their faction fellas in such large way there's coming server rollback and all we are fcked!!! think gotta find new mmo... to play:D:handsdown::handsdown:
this multiclient ruined my play.exe please help me
05/29/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 7 Replies
.....i recently downloaded this multiclient that replaced my play.exe, and if it had worked it would've been nice but it doesn't and now i can't log on. can someone give me the original play.exe file or somehow help me? :cry: